Hepatitis B Community
Effectiveness of CHANCA PIEDRA against Hepa
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Effectiveness of CHANCA PIEDRA against Hepa

Here is the link to my post after learning that I have successfully cleared the virus
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Hepatitis-B/HBsAG-NON-REACTIVE-after-almost-8-years/show/1647371

Today I received a confirmatory test that Ive indeed cleared the virus and because of that I can now attest the effectiveness of CHANCA PIEDRA (Sampa-Sampalukan in Filipino) against Hepa. Imagine after 8 years, after trying almost anything, only CHANCA PIEDRA really works.
Related Discussions
58 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
ilang months kaba uminum ng sampasampalukan pre? pano mag prepare? pano ang dosage?
Blank
congrats! please post your regimen.

what medications did you use to take?
Blank
i've heared this herbal plants over am radio dwww774 its effectiveness in removing the visus totally. how can i avail this and where and how much. i only heared that it should be taken 3x a day for 90 days. thanks and congratualations.
Blank

we tried herbs already, all failed and worsen infection
Blank
We need to try it again. And follow it with lab tests. There maybe something there.

I did try phyllanthus amarus before and it did not work on the dna. But they are saying that chanca piedra is phyllanthus nuriru. There is another Chinese herb that is supposedly affective against hep b.

Anyway we basically need people that are not on any drugs here to try it  and follow their hbv dna and surface antigen.
Blank
You mentioned in your post of getting a bad flue with high fever. Well this sometimes can clear HepB in the process for some people. High fever equals  immune activation. That may cleared your hbv along the way. They just dont the exact mechanisms because nobody studies it.  
Blank
I am currently taking Chanca piedra tea 3X a day.  the first shock i had is that it normalised my blood pressure which used to quite high. Secondly, all symptons i used to have are totally gone. No more tiredness and all.  Lets see if i get any more surprises as i go do hbsag quant. test hopefully sometime next month. I think everyone shoudl have a try. Its cheap and worth the try. Whatever can work is worth the try!!!!
Blank
even if I'm skeptic regarding Phyllanthus niruri (Chanca Piedra) I have to admit that mikec414 is not the only patients that report good benefit from it.

In the initial post I say that maybe mikec414  was lucky, but after that by a coincidence I receive a information from another patient related to the same Phyllanthus niruri (Chanca Piedra) and report was that after 30 days of Phyllanthus niruri (Chanca Piedra) the HVB DNA decrease from 7449UI to 20 UI (I know that HVB DNA fluctuate, but this was a big fluctuation in a short time)

Blank
Yes, please do keep us posted sir about your trial. Also what brands of Chanca Peidra supplement are recommended?

And people that take it, open your threads and show lab results and lets start monitoring all this.
Blank
Which Phyllanthus exactly are you taking? Im a bit confused by this herb as I see that there are several different types. And when I search under Phyllanthus niruri, there are also different pictures of leaves shown. Could someone provide a link to the correct picture of this herb? Thanks!
Blank
I purchase "Chanca Piedra" from www.riohealth.co.uk.   Follow this link to access:
http://www.riohealth.co.uk/search/products.aspx?Keyword=chanca%20piedra
Blank
there two option..which one is correct ....i m also going to purchase this item...
Blank
Its the tea i purchase, not the capsule
Blank
Why you purchase a tea instead of the capsules?
Blank
i am also will to try this but i'm sceptical since i googled this herb and it says it is ineffective again hepb.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/condition-1759-HBV.aspx?diseaseid=1759&diseasename=HBV&source=0

i have not started anti-viral yet. (just got a perscription)
does this herb only work without anitviral medicine?
i am really depressed & scared that i will have to take an antiviral med for the rest of my life.
Blank
this is what i am using along with other medications and hbvdna has come down significantly (almost UND) from 50K+  but HBSAG has come down from 6000 - 3460 and again went up to 8000+ (i stopped this in between due to some other issue) and now again at 6800 (started this again 3 months back)..  for HEP A, this herb is a sureshot medicine and anyone (from south india) would vouch for the same..  but this may not work for all and clearing hbsag depends on the body's acceptance of this herb.. but neverethless there are no side-effects with this
Blank
for more details about this herb:

http://herbs.sakthifoundation.org/niruri.htm
Blank
actually there was a medication (virohep) out of this herb but nowadays its production is stopped.  I mailed the inventor of the medicine many times but there is no response from him..

pls find the medhelp link discussing abt the same..

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Hepatitis-B/need-information-on-virohep/show/1572836
Blank
actually I work abroad since 79 hindi pa uso med just HIV, 2005 nalaman ko infected hepaB at nang nagpatest ng profile lumabas na HBsag 475.0 hindi na ako nakapasa ng visa makabalik,nagtake ako ng red gensing at sinabayan ng herbal reslt now 176.0 pati Sgot is negative na , until now hindi tinitigil ang herbal 3x day my post really effective.
Blank
actually I work abroad since 79 hindi pa uso med just HIV, 2005 nalaman ko infected hepaB at nang nagpatest ng profile lumabas na HBsag 475.0 hindi na ako nakapasa ng visa makabalik,nagtake ako ng red gensing at sinabayan ng herbal reslt now 176.0 pati Sgot is negative na , until now hindi tinitigil ang herbal 3x day my post really effective.
Blank
hi estoyitchon813, i cant afford the chanca piedra capsules and teas but i tried  to boiling the whole plant of  chanca piedra and drink it 2 times a day..what do think? pls reply..thanks
Blank
i would also like to try this but live in the U.S. so don't want to ship from europe. there are so many brands. i am so confused.

is this a good one?
what dose should i use?

http://www.amazon.com/Chanca-Piedra-Kidney-Stone-Crusher/dp/B0043948GQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1351822148&sr=8-1&keywords=chanca+piedra
Blank
saan po kayo bumibili ng chanca piedra?

TRANSLATION:  please where you buy chanca Piedra?
Blank
those of you that preach us on chanca piedra please show your  lab results.

People report that fig leaves work against hbv. But we need to see actual lab tests guys. It is not that difficult to do a chanca piedra control group guys.
Blank
san nkkbili po nito 09474758080
Blank
pano ang medication mo regaring this?
Blank
sa uk p pala galing ung prouduct..pano ang process ng pag order?
Blank
tingnan mo po sa sulit.com..mi nagbibinta dun chanca
Blank
it's a bunch of pseudoscience
Blank
hey joc,hw r u.hope u ll be fine.hw r u now..is ths herb workng..kindly reply wd  lab test.thnxxxx
Blank
hey joc,hw r u.hope u ll be fine.hw r u now..is ths herb workng..kindly reply wd  lab test.thnxxxx
Blank
Interesting it is being used for HepaB. I actually am trying out Chanca Piedra to get rid of gall stones.  I bought my capsules in Canada though...i am having difficulty procuring it locally. I tried the local herb, pamatay lang sa pait kasi that's why I opted for the capsule form. Worst case i'll get someone to order from the States...kahit ano naman na brand...
Blank
bat nawala ung Iibang mga post. dito.. ENGR. DELA CRUZ ASAN KAYOOOO? si daddy143 ito, hehe
Blank
chanca piedra or sampa-sampalukan, madami kang makukuha nyan sa pilipinas! minsan tumutubo lng yan sa tabi ng daan, madali mo naman syang makilala kasi parang dahon sya ng sampalok na may maliliit na buto sa ilalim ng dahon. dito ako sa cavite nakatira,madami dito nyan minsa sa gilid ko lng ng daan kinukuha..gamot nga din daw yan sa hepa at sa may diabetes, pero ang sa akin may bato ako sa kidney.. 3 sa kaliwa 2 sa kanan, mabisa daw itong pantunaw ng bato.. kaya sumubok ako wala nmn mawawala kung i-try ko, 100% safe naman daw syan inumin at walang side effect higit sa lahat libre pa!...sa loob ng isanglinggong pag inum ko nito pansin ko nga ung ihi ko madaming lumalabas na latak na parang buhangin puti..(sinasala ko kasi)..3x a day ako umiinom.. ginagawa kong tsaa.. nxt month pa ultrasound ulit ako sa KUB... sana matunaw na at wala ng makita bato sa kidney ko, ang sakit sakit kasi pag umatake ng kirot! para kang sinasaksak ng kutsilyong mainit na paulitulit, araguy talaga! pero simula ng umiinom na ako nitong sampaluk-sampalukan, hindi na ako inaatake ng matinding kirot..dasal ko lng tlaga na sana magtuloy-tuloy nang matunaw!... (ishinare ko lang sana makatulong sa iba) Thanx!.. at sana gumaling tayong lahat sa herbal na ito!.. :)
Blank
chanca piedra or sampa-sampalukan, madami kang makukuha nyan sa pilipinas! minsan tumutubo lng yan sa tabi ng daan, madali mo naman syang makilala kasi parang dahon sya ng sampalok na may maliliit na buto sa ilalim ng dahon. dito ako sa cavite nakatira,madami dito nyan minsa sa gilid ko lng ng daan kinukuha..gamot nga din daw yan sa hepa at sa may diabetes, pero ang sa akin may bato ako sa kidney.. 3 sa kaliwa 2 sa kanan, mabisa daw itong pantunaw ng bato.. kaya sumubok ako wala nmn mawawala kung i-try ko, 100% safe naman daw syan inumin at walang side effect higit sa lahat libre pa!...sa loob ng isanglinggong pag inum ko nito pansin ko nga ung ihi ko madaming lumalabas na latak na parang buhangin puti..(sinasala ko kasi)..3x a day ako umiinom.. ginagawa kong tsaa.. nxt month pa ultrasound ulit ako sa KUB... sana matunaw na at wala ng makita bato sa kidney ko, ang sakit sakit kasi pag umatake ng kirot! para kang sinasaksak ng kutsilyong mainit na paulitulit, araguy talaga! pero simula ng umiinom na ako nitong sampaluk-sampalukan, hindi na ako inaatake ng matinding kirot..dasal ko lng tlaga na sana magtuloy-tuloy nang matunaw!... (ishinare ko lang sana makatulong sa iba) Thanx!.. at sana gumaling tayong lahat sa herbal na ito!.. :)
Blank
3868144_tn?1348707875
hello..sinong taga cebu dito..mayron din ako..pwede kuntak kayo sakin 09106214078....hope gagaling na tayo..ingat nalang tayo sa isat't isa...
Blank
anjan lang yan sa tabi tabi nakatubo kung bibili ka mahal ako nagttake na gusto ko nang maka abrod mamatay kang dilat dito sa pinas
Blank
anjan lang yan sa tabi tabi nakatubo kung bibili ka mahal ako nagttake na gusto ko nang maka abrod mamatay kang dilat dito sa pinas
Blank

Laboratory Lab 1 Lab 2 Lab 2
Date 2013/4/5 2013/4/18 2013/4/30
GOT 39 19 20
GPT 56 39 39
Bilirubin-Total 1.8 0.55 0.95
Bilirubin-Direct 0.6 X X
HBsAg Positive 2300.88 IU/ml 2270.26 IU/ml
HBeAg 0.199 0.226 0.303
HBeAb 0.01 0.01 0.01
HBV DNA 2540 IU/ml Undetectable X

Will Phyllanthus Niruri(Chance Piedra) help me to down the level of hbsag quantitative test to < 2000 IU/ml ?

Following is my daily added nutrition.
2013/4/5 ~ 2013/4/18
Pycnogenol, resveratrol, Elderberry, Curcumin, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Phyllanthus Urinaria, milk thistle, artichoke, Lactic Acid Bacteria, aloe ...

2013/4/19 ~ 2013/4/30
Pycnogenol, resveratrol, Elderberry, Curcumin, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Phyllanthus Urinaria, Phyllanthus Niruri(Chance Piedra), Ocimum gratissimum L, milk thistle, artichoke, Lactic Acid Bacteria, aloe ...

Blank
My test result on lab2 ( 2013//5/16 )
hbsag is down to 1825.91 IU/ml
Blank
Very good keep monitoring this. Also how are your liver enzymes? intersted in values.
Blank
(1) My lab results
Laboratory            Lab 1           Lab 2            Lab 2             Lab2
Date                2013/4/5       2013/4/18        2013/4/30        2013/5/16
GOT                         39                19               20                   X
GPT                         56                39                39                 27
Bilirubin-Total            1.8            0.55              0.95                  X
Bilirubin - Direct         0.6                X                 X                    X
HBsAg              Positive       2300.88 IU/ml    2270.26 IU/ml   1825.91 IU/ml
HBeAg                  0.199            0.226            0.303                 X
HBeAb                   0.01              0.01             0.01                  X
HBV DNA         2540 IU/ml    Undetectable          X                    X
Ferritin                        X                 X                  X                169.6 ng/ml

(2) Following is my daily added nutrition.
2013/4/5 ~ 2013/4/18
Pycnogenol, resveratrol, Elderberry, Curcumin, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Phyllanthus Urinaria, milk thistle, artichoke, Lactic Acid Bacteria, aloe ...

2013/4/19 ~ 2013/4/30
Pycnogenol, resveratrol, Elderberry, Curcumin, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Phyllanthus Urinaria, Phyllanthus Niruri(Chance Piedra), Ocimum gratissimum L, milk thistle, artichoke, Lactic Acid Bacteria, aloe ...

2013/5/01 ~ 2013/5/16
Pycnogenol, resveratrol, Elderberry, Curcumin, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Phyllanthus Urinaria, Phyllanthus Niruri(Chance Piedra), Ocimum gratissimum L, milk thistle, artichoke, Lactic Acid Bacteria, aloe
Vitamin C (Acerola), VitaminD+K, Greens Power (spirulina,...) ...
Blank
Hi, so you are not taking any antiviral? Also, it seems you are taking blood test every 2 weeks.....that's pretty ouchy.
Blank
(1) I did not take any antiviral medicine.
(2) Because I add some herbs or supplements, I want to know the effective of each other.
Blank
Thank you keep us informed. We need more people that take it to show their labs.

Also  which brand of chanca piedra you take if any. And how much in a daily dose you take it?
Blank
hi saan ka na?nagtext ako sau para makahingi ng sampa sampalukan pero di na kita makontak..andito ako sa cebu city..09286780366
Blank
Please let us know where you're getting Phyllanthus Urinaria and Phyllanthus Niruri.
Blank
Hi po,ano po bang red gensing po yun? Please need ko rin po.

Pero bat .sb ng doctor dpo pwd take ng medicine without doctor recommendation. Confusing.
Blank
Ano po ba yang sampa sampalukan? Sampaluk po ba yan?
Share nyo namn po.
Blank
Laboratory           Lab2          Lab2          Lab2
Date              2013/5/16     2013/5/31     2013/6/27
GOT                    X             X             X
GPT                   27            20            36
Bilirubin-Total        X             X             X
Bilirubin-Direct       X             X             X
HBsAg             1825.91IU/ml  1883.44IU/ml  1803.69IU/ml
HBeAg                  X          X             X
HBeAb                X             X             X
HBV DNA                X             X             X
Ferritin          169.6ng/ml         X             X
Cystatin C             X         0.58mg/mL         X
Blank
Thanks for the update. Looks like your  GPT have risen quite a bit the last 2 weeks. That's actually a good thing because it mean your immune is fighting the virus.

Do you know your status? HBeAg + or -, and is your HBV DNA Undetectable?

Blank
Because I found that the GPT is too low for clearing cccDNA, so I stop or reduce some supplements to increase the GPT level.

The latest test of HBeAg on 2013/4/30 is minus.
The latest test of HBV DNA on 2013/4/18 is Undetectable.
Because the HBV DNA test is very expensive, I will test this item for every 6 month.      
Blank
hbsag test has an error of about 500iu/ml if manual diluition is still used so you need big flactuations of about 1000iu/ml to know if improving or not.....if you get around 1000iu/ml it d be best to add pegintf to clear hbsag
Blank
3167208_tn?1362868426
How are u n po d2 s forum> God Bless all dont give up and always uplift your faith with God ganyan din aq nun...
Blank
I can confirm that it does lower blood pressure. Better then habiscus.Even under stress my  bp readings were 130/88 normally I had 200/107

But again I  taki ng 20000 iu of vitamin d3 daily. And  5000 mg of vitamin c.
Blank
hello jhonviking03 ako din re active at nag tetake ako ng essentiale forte 3 times a day ....3 months ko na sa dec 26 nid ko daw mag follow up sa doc ko ..... gusto ko din mag abroad kaso sabi ng doctor never na daw makapag abroad kasi madedetect lng daw sa medical ..di ba nakakadismaya....
Blank
hello jhonviking03 ako din re active at nag tetake ako ng essentiale forte 3 times a day ....3 months ko na sa dec 26 nid ko daw mag follow up sa doc ko ..... gusto ko din mag abroad kaso sabi ng doctor never na daw makapag abroad kasi madedetect lng daw sa medical ..di ba nakakadismaya....
Blank
hopeless149 ........halamang damo po yung sampa sampalukan ..... parang dahon ng sampalok ang itsura nia .....
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...