Encouragement
Noy
I have a follow-up doctors appointment tomorrow with my hepatologist to discuss my options of treatment. I have wrote down all my questions ahead of time to ask him because I know that I will be nervous and anxious that I will forget everything I wanted to ask him. For the short time of being apart of this forum I have learned quite alot about the disease, treatment and the terrible side effects of what some of you are having to go through and I dread the interferon. But reading the daily posts here have givin me alot of courage to face this awful thing and to know that other people are going through the same thing as I am. When I am feeling sad I log on and read...then I think, geez stop crying and if they can do it then so can I. My heart gos out to everyone here and I wish everyone the best.

So far on my list I am to ask my stage of fibrosis, my viral load and what medication I can take that will cure me overnite with no sides :)

Noy