FURTHER COURSE OF TREATMENT AND LATEST DEVELOPMENT ON THE TREATMENT
Dear Stef,                  
                   I am HbsAg +ve donno since when. I got to know when i donated blood in 2011 december. Tested HBV DNA on Sep 2012 and it is 4540642IU/ml = 26426536 copies/ml, ALT - 66, AST - 48, rest all LFT is within normal range, i was feeling mild pain under the right lower ribs, HbeAg is Negative and Anti HbeAg is +ve. Doc advise to take TDF for six months and test again.  
Aug 2013 report is HBV DNA is < 6 iu/ ml = < 35 copies/ml. Alt 26 and Ast 26. Rest all reports are within normal. What is the next course of treatmant? Pls advise. I am feeling occassional mild pain under the right lower ribs. I am still running on TDF.
good looks with ur test results, but u also need to test quantitative hbsag in iu/ ml.
We done know your Hbsag value and fibroscan so there is little help members will be able to guide you. So two most important test is missing
1. Hbsag in delusion
2. Fibroscan
3. Hope you are also taking Vit D3

Next step for you will be to clear the Hbsag with peginter but sadly you done have the value.

Dr lalpath has the first test the second you have to google in your areas or you may come to delhi Ilbs hospital and do both the test.
My other tests are normal and firebroscan test is showing withing the normal range.
there is no normal for hbsag quantification

also vitamind25oh and fibroscan we need the numbers, we dont look for normal ranges but for optimal ranges
can anybody suggest me where i can get HbsAg quantification done in India. is this test available in Asian Inst of Gastroenterology of Hyderabad.