First signs of hepatitis
I am experiencing fever and dark urine. This may or may not be hep but I had unprotected oral sex 3 weeks ago. 1.Could these symptoms be Hep related and 2. Could these symptoms be linked to the Oral sex? and 3. How long is it normal for someone to show signs of hep after being infected. I would think it would be more medium long term?
Regards
Instead of guessing blindly u should better do some blood test to confirm what u have exactly. I have already told in another post that dark urine is not concerned with hep b unless it has acute body response with jaundice and hepatic flares.
Dark urine is mainly due to dehydration and dietary factors. Change ur diet and drink ample water.
Do following screening tests -
Hbsag
Anti hcv
Vdrl
Typhidot
Urine r/m

After 1month do HIV test. Also ask ur partner to do HIV test if possible.
Hbv makes no symptoms or damage, it is our immune system clearing the virus to make those symptoms, so like all adults you are clearing it if it is hbv

check hbsag quantitative and hbcab igm so you ll see how fast you are clearing