Got a way to lower my ALT and AST
I am Chroic HEP B. My test results for ALT and AST in end of April were 105 and 66. I had MILK THISTLE since than and my new ALT and AST as of July 27th are 37 and 23. Either you say its miracle that they got that low even thought my viral load 1.8 million per liter of blood. Or this milk thistle really works. Has anyone else tried milk thistle before and had improved results with their enzyme’s levels?

And, What is the treatment for lower ALT and AST and high Viral load? . I am currently not on any treatment but my specialist have suggested barclude when my ALT and AST was abnormal.

milk thistle has been tried by may members on here and yes it does have away to lower your ALT. at least by the accounts of the members that have reported back with their trial with milk thistle.

lowering high viral load? hmmm unfortunately the onl proven method is antiviral treatments.. many people claims different methods that do sometimes lower your viral load but they are all scientifically unproven.. only thing to scientific studies is Baraka capsules .. you can google "original baraka capsules" and read some more on it. it isnt found here in the US though and i wouldnt take any before discussing it with my doctor anyway
So milk thistle does work. But is it wrong to eat and and show lower ALT and AST enzyme levels?

Do you know whats theantiviral treatment for Normal ALT and AST and high viral load?
Ha anyone tried Phyllanthus urinaria? i heard its more effective than milk thistle.
Where can i buy milk thistle and what should I get? Extract, tea, capsule and how
much do I drink and when do I stop? Is milk thistle tea from alvita
from whole foods the right one to drink?
I've been drinking boiled Moringa Oleifera leaves (started june '09) and boiled Phyllanthus Niruri leaves (started july '09), both plants are abundant in our country.
My test results:

May 2009:
ALT=140.2
AST=96.3

June 2009:
ALT=47.8
AST=37.7

July 2009:
ALT=34.6
AST=28.3