Got my DNA result
Hi Stef,

Got my HBV DNA results:

HBV VIRAL LOAD BY ABBOT REAL TIME PCR

Method : Real Time(Quantitative) RT-PCR

948 ‎IU‎/‎mL ‎(‎2‎.‎9 ‎logs‎).  it was 66K IU/ML three months back.  I could not believe the numbers as i was expecting in the range of 10K (the very best case)

Got Vit D3 sachets - 1 gm contains 60000 iu. How to use it - consume 1/6th each day or consume 1 sachet every week.  Stef your suggestion please ( My friend was consuming it 1 sachet per week for 12 weeks) on this

Raja
how about your AgHBe ?
how was it when you had HBV DNA 66K IU/ml and how is now when it is 948 ‎IU‎/‎ml.

HBV DNA can had fluctuation, but it seams to big from 66K IU/ml to 1K IU/ml.  
I am HBEAG -negative right from the day i was diagnosed with HBV.
My HBSAG would be around 5600 IU/ML when i was 66k for DNA ( i didnt take any quantitative test for SAG at that time).  This assumption is based on my count of 5184 iu/ml one month after i took DNA test.

Currently: DNA 948; HBSAG: 3490 iu/ml
Got Vit D3 sachets - 1 gm contains 60000 iu.

this is not good although you can take millions of vitamin d3 as a single 6-12 months dose and get vitamin d3 normal very fast (i think a pill of 600.000iu every 6 months) when deficent without any trouble this is not the best way especially for people with liver disease.we dont have data to say if it is btter big doses every 6 months

i do suggest the pills with 5000-10000iu daily and remember for maximum safety do check both serum calcium and vitamin d 25 oh every 2-3months and when you reach the levels of about 80-100ng/ml slowly decrease to a maintenance dose like 1000-2000iu daily
thanks for your suggestion.  in wikipedia, i read that 10000 iu/day is the safe limit tested so far without any sides.  I will try to get 5k-10k iu pills next time.