HBSAG +ve how long i can take the viral load tablet as all LFT normal
I (F 29yr ) observed hbsag +ve during third month of my pregnancy. In ninth month of my pregnancy my ALT and AST lavel too high and my viral load is also too high. My doctor advise me to take viral load tablet (tenohep).I started the tablet from 2nd December 2013. after 2 week I delivered a baby. presently I am continuing  to taking this tablet and now my viral load and LFT are normal. My doctor said continued this tablet and he advise for liver biopsy. Other doctor (second opinion) suggest no go for biopsy. and continue this tablet. but how much time he didn't say.

can any one suggest how much time I can take this viral load (antiviral load) tablet. and any risk or advantage. Please help.  
biopsy is not used anymore since it is dangerous and not useful for monitoring, fibroscan every 6 months is the correct monitoring for liver damage

the antiviral you take, tenofovir, has no effect on the virus, it can only lower hbvdna so there is no liver damage, so it needs to be taken for life unless you add on peginterferon after 3-5 years of antiviral
Thanks for information for fibroscan, I just want to know,  if I Stop the antiviral tablet, then there will be any health issue? .
yes you are at risk of liver failure, antivirals can be stopped safely only after peginterferon add on when hbsag gets to very low less than 500iu/ml

or if your immuen system is able to lower hbsag to less than 500iu/ml by use of antivirals for years, this happens to very few by 5 years to most after 10 years of potent antivirals

I was taking antiviral tablet "tenohep" but now it is not available in market, hence my doctor advised me "Tenvir" from Cipta. can you please confirm it is same effective as tenohep and having no issue.

My doctor also advised HBsAG test and SGPT test. Also requesting you to please let me know if any other test is require.