Aa
A
A
Close
Avatar universal
HBV DNA Test for early detection ? is it worth the money
Hello friends,

I am planning to take HBV DNA test after a recent exposure.(3 months ago). I took multiple hbsag tests and all are negative till this point. most of the experts here say that the test window is 6 months. I cannot wait for another 3 months.the wait is killing me. Is it worth taking the HBV DNA test and put the entire thing to rest. also If i take the vaccine now will it have any impact on DNA test.

Thanks
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Avatar universal
no, hbcab igm is more than enough and as long as hbsag is negative you can take vaccine

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Avatar universal
thank you for your reply. is the 3 month negative of hbc igm and hbsag encouraging.I will definitely get a vaccine.
Comment
Cancel
Avatar universal
also could you please tell me which one appears first 1)hbsag or virus dna . Thanks so much
Comment
Cancel
Avatar universal
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Avatar universal
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources