HBV Viral Load
I am Hepatitis B virus carrier and my HBV viral load is 5889061 IU/ml. how severe is it and what treatment should i take?
hbvdna alone means nothing because the damage is not made by the hbv virus but by our immune system, you can have billions of hbvdna and absolutely zero damage

to determine your status you need a lot of tests, not just one, today hbvdna is used only to see if antivirals lowering replication and suppressing our immune system are working and not to determine status

in order of importance:
fibroscan
hbsag quantity in iu/ml, reflects number of infected cells and immune system/virus balance
hbeag/hbeab
hbvdna
ast/alt
hbv genotype
fibroscan is the only way to see if your immune system is damaging your liver, if liver is damaged you need to block your immune system and lower virus replication by tenofovir or entecavir

if hbsag is low (1000-1500iu/ml) you can clear hbv with highest chances by peginterferon

the way to clear hbv today if youhave immune response is: tenofovir for 5-6years and then peginterferon add on when hbsag gets low