Hepatitis B Community
HBV reactive please tell me what it is mean?
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

HBV reactive please tell me what it is mean?

November 2012 my first hepaB test
Test                     Patients Abs                Cut off Value                        Result
HbsAg Elisa             3.512                            0.105

March 2013
Test                     Patients Abs                Cut off Value                        Result
HbsAg Elisa             3.492                            0.105

This is my HBV result. i think its my HBV count is  down a little bit without medication. Do you think my HBV will disappear in a few more months?

thank you!
Tags: hbv, reactive, Hepatitis B, hepaB
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
This test is obsolet qualitative test. It meansonly that you are positive. To know uour hbsag status use quantitative test in IU/ml.
Blank
Besides hbsag,you should also test for hbeag and hbv dna.
Blank
317787_tn?1373214989
From what I know the test means you have been exposed.  There is another test that will tell you your viral load (virus level) which will indicate if you are still ill with Hep B.
Good luck
Blank
Dear All,

I have just join this community and have a query, which has become very important to me for immigration visa purpose...
About a year ago, when i have given blood donation to one of my office colleague reports state that HBV(Reactive)
When i consult to the doctor, he advise me to further detail investigation by HBV- Surface Antigen and  PCR test, i then performed these test by the reliable lab in the country (AGA KHAN LAB) the test state the following results;

Name of Test               Result
HBV surface Antigen    Reactive (4007)
HBV by PCR               Hepatitis B Virus DNA not detected.

My consultant asked me to not worry and further told me that you have a dead virus in your blood and it can not be reactive again.
But currently i have advice to medical test by Immigration authority Australia, as i have applied for immigration, i am worried that what would be in my case can i score positively in my medical test for immigration please share you doctrine in accordance with my case....

Regards,
Misbah
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949