HBV
Iam waqas from pakistan  28 years old i have hepatits B my  blood report as under LFT NORMAL HBS ANTIGEN POSTIVE HBE ANTIGEN NAGATIVE DNA 16000 VIRUS /UL .  doctor say you are healthy CARRIER. And he advice me entecavir 5.0mg for five years. so can i will clear virus after five years?
Your doctor is near the truth. You need to do fibroscan also. If it is ok you  can wait 3-6 months to check your dna. It may go very low and stay there. So you would not need the treatment but monitoring only.

As for the treatment. I would recommend to start Tenofovir instead. It is more modern and safer drug. Also you should test hbsag quantitive in iU/ml before starting the treatment, it will be very useful later, if after a few years your hbsag gets low enough you may need to add interferon to clear the virus.
Dear Sir plz tell me about my Ultrasound Report.                                           Liver is normal in size its Hyperechoic No mass in it. Portal vein measures 1.0cms.NO thrombus in it what is it???