HBV
any good news for upcoming drugs which could finish hbv
We are still alive. This is good news :)
Next big development will be the preliminary results of phase 2 for ARC-520, these results are due early Q3. Studies are fully enrolled and treatment is ongoing, study is scheduled to complete at end of q2. Not sure how they plan to handle responders, but it would be criminal to withdraw the drug from them if it has no sides and has a high knockdown.

ARC-520 works fast (in monkey ) so knockdown results should be available quick and some of the first patients may have a clue already as to how this is going.

Arrowhead has earnings results in early May and will hopefully provide a glimpse thru positive statements. I really think this is going I work and could be available in the next few years
Fortunately,Arrowhead are eager to release these drug,they are doing excellent, and keeps us informing in every step. I think they will be first in line till the rep9ac will wake up.