HBV
I hve the follwoing tests results: HBs Ag +ve, HBe Ab +ve, HBe Ag -ve, liver ultrasound and chemistry normal what is the siutation and what i have to do next?
you need to do another test for HBV DNA . this will give you the level od HBV count for the virus and will determine if treatment or just regular periodic monitoring is needed

I did the DNA level and the results was: HBV quantitative 1.89E+02 IU/ml, 9.94E+02 copies/ml (994)
can you clear if 9.94E+02 copies/ml (994) is equal to 994copies/ml, i would try pegasys 2years.if you can stand interferon sides effects and cost

the good about inf is you can stop tx whenever you like and there is no resistance with this tx, good chance to get rid of the virus after 3-6years, the bad is you can have heavy sides (usually young people have few or no sides)

if you get hbvdna higher or alt/ast higher than 30ui/ml often i would start tenofovir (no resistance at 3 years and probably no resuistance at all on naive), the bad about antivirals is that you have to take them for life, the good few or no sides.
tenofovir has little chances to get rid of the virus but in combo with FTC has higher chances than inf but it is still on trial and we have only results from hiv-hbv patients at the moment

i suggest to monitor alt/ast every 3 months or even every months to be sure you stay in the 30s alt/ast
I did this since 6 months and I just got the result, it is HBV quantitative, IU/mL (1.89E+02), Copies/mL (9.94E+02) -the doctoe note handswritting is 994.
In his comments he adds: The test can detect verion at concentration as low as 60 IU/ml (300 DNA HBV copies/mL) with a positively rate greater than 95% in both EDTA-plasma and serum.