HBeAG
what is the medicine for HBeAG reactive?ty
Hi there,
If HBeAg is positive or reactive it  means that virus is active and  patient needs treatment .There are many antiviral medications available to treat this condition .Hepatitis B treatment aims  to product e-antibody in blood. The specific treatment can be decided only after a complete clinical examination and correlation of the clinical findings with the test results. Do discuss the test results with your doctor. I hope it helps.
Best wishes and regards!
Thank you.. It helps a lot
hi adit sharma,
                         i am kru from india.i am suffering from hbeag and hbsag both are positive........no one clear my doubt....i am seaman.my doctor advice me to clear only hbeag...if i am clear hbeag i am fit for the job......becoz hbsag very difficult to clear.........so tell me about hbeag.hw long it will take to clear......i am using tenvir tablet last 7month........what about peginterferon....is it suitable medicine for hbe ag............pls help me....i am very much thankkful to you........
Don't be too worry of the hbeag at this point, try and do quantitative hbsag and viral load test that will help you to decide treatment regimen that may eventually leads to hbsag clearance, if hbsag is cleared, automatically hbeag will also disappear.
hi waschool,
                   my hbeag value is 3.4,  and my dna viral load is 20000....please advice me to recover........i am very much confused.......shall i use peninterferon......thanks in advance.......