Hepatitis B Community
HBeAg: reactive is there any cure?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

HBeAg: reactive is there any cure?

I'm 25 years old and found out that I have HBeAg: reactive, my HBsAg: reactive and my Anti-HBe: Non-reactive is there anyone who can help me, please I really need an advice.
HBeAG Reactive means you are infectious
hi Mike,

what is your viral count?.....I was hbsag reactive before....though I had a very low viral count...after two months of herbal supplements and being vegetarian...I became non reactive....and its not a false negative because I went to 3 different hospital/clinic with high precision laboratory equipment

hbeag is better positive, hbeag negative is just a virus mutation that responds much less to treatments so pray to stay hbeag pos until you start treatment

hbv cure is made of tenofovir to make hbvdna undetactable and lower hbsag and then after 1-2 years of interferon add on to finish clearing the remaining hbsag.
to do this you need a serious hbv center and hbsag quantification, unfortunately you wont find this easily in the philippines.india or china are the best places in your area to cure hbv

Could you please advice where you went for treatment ? I am having the same problem..this will really help me.thanks in advance