HBsAg positive but HBV DNA & HBe Ag negative.
I have got HBsAg positive , i have been taking telbivudine for last 1 year. then  HBV DNA was positivel and   level was 1.3*10^5.I have HBV DNA negative, HBe ag negative, S.ALT 52( NOMAL-42),for last 6 month . but problem is HBs Ag still remaining positive.  Everything was normal and still normal. what should i do now?
Regards,Rony

telbivudine has posted many times and as european guidelines say is useless, it is not a firstline drug and they all are no hbv drugs

no antiviral is an hbv drug, they only block liver damage they do not cure hbv

now the last trials showed as hbv cure sequential treatment of tenofovir for about 3 years with hbvdna totally suppressed below 10iu/ml and then add on of peginterferon for other 96weeks

40% cleared hbsag, so cleared hbv by 48weeks, the reminaing 90% had hbsag so low that they will clear for sure this year, 10% failed and stopped interferon

hbvdna is totally useless, it has to be fully undetactable but it means nothing to hbv infection, it is hbsag to show hbv clearance and it is what you have to monitro during treatment