Hepatitis B Community
HBsAg Reactive

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

HBsAg Reactive

hello November 3, 2012, I got result of HBsAg pt. count 0.817 that the cut off value is 0.708
My question is this is a chronic hepa b. please help to find the solution....... many thanks.
Tags: hepa B
yes you're infected..post the result of your sgpt and sgot..but dont worry its not bad as what you think.
Thank you very much. now really i am very worried because in my company have a new medical requirements which is hepa and typoid screening. I dont know if I will pass the med or no. Worried because I have 4 children to feed and I am the source and power of my family. thank you