Hepatitis B Community
HBsAg+HBeAb+

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

HBsAg+HBeAb+

HBsAg+HBeAb+ hello dear people i dotn really understand what this is all about as i read in mu surfing in net its a virus from Hepatitis b ...i dotn know if this is curable or not ? am i going to be ill for the whole of my life,,, what is the best solution for this,, im in china right now im afraid they will let me go back home , but the doctor advice me to stay in the hotel he said i stay 10 to 20 days,  im areally scared i dodnt know where i get this illness.......
1.  Don't be afraid.

2.  Start educating yourself about Hep B.

3.  You will know how to deal with Hep B and have a normal life.
Just as cajim said do the background research, best way to help yourself is to familiarize yourself with what you have. But hey if you think you recently contracted the virus then you still have hope of either self clearing or boosting your immune system with meds.. One med approved in china is zadaxin which is an immunothearpy helping your body produce T cell. Research your options. CIAO...
thank you guys   ,,,
is this means i have hvb now? my boss said its just i have to drink warm water early  moning when i wake up before brushing my teeth or eating anything, and stop eating porkmeat and sea clams, am i going to be wost,

when i found jaundice in my eyes 3 days before i go to the doctor then athey have ultra sound and blood test , but the result of blood test it takes 1 week before i got the result
then wehn i get the result my jaundice has getting better ,,to have
HBsAg+ HBeAb+  is this means im dying? the doctor said i have to stay in hospital but i didnt go coz i ahve work, im worry huhuhuhuhuhuhu

I agree that not eating clams is a good idea. You can get hepA from them.
I don't think jaundice would indicate you got HBV recently.... Are you sure you have jaundice in your eyes...

In regards to you not being able to leave the country... I hardly doubt they will hold you in China just because you have HBV..

I agree with both Cajim and GrrrHepB that you need to educate yourself and learn more about HBV...