Hepatitis B Community
HVB diet

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

HVB diet

We all know that is recomandated to low our cholesterol and to increase our D vitamin and maybe E and C vitamin and lower our iron in bold and in case of need is possible to take vitamins or other supplements, but I want to discuss the case that we don't take supplements and we base on our diet.

What is the recomandated diet for a HVB carrier?
It is any difference, on the diet, for a HVB inactive carrier and and HVB chronic carrier ?

Another question will be regarding the natural production of interferon, how can we help this natural production  to increase ?
I know that moderate gym is helping our body to produce more interferon, also I know that C vitamin is helping to produce more interferon (be averred on Vitamin C because is stimulate the iron to stay in blood, so we have to consider that ).