Hepatitis B Community
Hapatitis B test results
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hapatitis B test results

Hi, does anyone can tell me whether I'm a Hapatitis B carrier? I just did my blood and liver function text a couple of week ago and test results showed my ALT is 81U/L which is almost doubled of the normal highest range level(0-45u/L), also the AST was 43 U/L which is slightly higher than then normal range(0-41u/L), but I used drug two days before I did this test. So 5 days later I did the test again, the this time AST value dropped back to 35 U/L which is among normal range, but ALT is still a bit higher with 56 U/L. So the doctor recommended me to the the Pathology test, and I did Hepatitis A,B,C. HAVIgm and HCVIgG are all negative, but for the Hapatitis B test, the HBcAb is LOW POSITIVE, HBsAg is negative and HBsAb >1000u/L, the report suggest PAST HEPATITIS B INFECTION, but myself is considered to be immune.

I'm so neverous and worried about my health, and not sure whether I'm carrying virus or having the chronic liver problem, can some one please tell me whether I'm a HBs carrier?

You help would be highly appreciated.
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
BTW,I had the vaccine 5 years ago with 3 shots
Blank
You are not HBV carrier woth good immunity, your liver problems from something else.
Blank
Thank you so much, but doctor said I might infect my girlfriend by having sex, so I was so confussed and I checked a lot of information which said I cannot infect others.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...