Hapatitis B test results
Hi, does anyone can tell me whether I'm a Hapatitis B carrier? I just did my blood and liver function text a couple of week ago and test results showed my ALT is 81U/L which is almost doubled of the normal highest range level(0-45u/L), also the AST was 43 U/L which is slightly higher than then normal range(0-41u/L), but I used drug two days before I did this test. So 5 days later I did the test again, the this time AST value dropped back to 35 U/L which is among normal range, but ALT is still a bit higher with 56 U/L. So the doctor recommended me to the the Pathology test, and I did Hepatitis A,B,C. HAVIgm and HCVIgG are all negative, but for the Hapatitis B test, the HBcAb is LOW POSITIVE, HBsAg is negative and HBsAb >1000u/L, the report suggest PAST HEPATITIS B INFECTION, but myself is considered to be immune.

I'm so neverous and worried about my health, and not sure whether I'm carrying virus or having the chronic liver problem, can some one please tell me whether I'm a HBs carrier?

You help would be highly appreciated.
BTW,I had the vaccine 5 years ago with 3 shots
You are not HBV carrier woth good immunity, your liver problems from something else.
Thank you so much, but doctor said I might infect my girlfriend by having sex, so I was so confussed and I checked a lot of information which said I cannot infect others.