Hepatitis B Community
Has Anyone ever tried OZONE Theraphy

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Has Anyone ever tried OZONE Theraphy

Has anyone ever tried ozone theraphy, did a lot of study around it and thinking of writing a thesis about its effects, just want to know if anybody has ever tried it with any significant results
First time to hear about it.  Please share what you know.
I am contempleting on it. I read  some great stuff about  Ozone therapy and i think it will work wonders.
Considering the fact that  virus do  not suvive in an Ozone enviroment makes want  to  trial.
Home used Ozone water treatment products are designed not produce more than specified ozone gas into your water, that is if you decide on ozone water therapy.
Others include ozone sleeping bags and ozone infussing into your system. With these two you will need to consult your doctor.
Ozone can be deadly if badly applied.
Anyway this is my next goal after my next blood work in a few weeks . That is if my cocktail does not lower my vl further than it did.
Cheers!
Fascinating!  Please keep us updated of your research and progress.

Best.
Gary Null, radio talk show host on Progressive Radio News Network advocates intravenous ozone therapy for 3-4 mins, dandelions and 4 shots of reduced glutothione 5 ccs for the treatment of viral hepatitis.

But I haven't heard any testimonials to prove the efficacy of these treatments, only his proclamations.
"The Use Of Ozone In Medicine"

1987 Classic medical ozone textbook published by Karl F. Haug,  Heidelberg, by Professor Siegfried Rilling, M.D. and Renate  Viebahn, Ph.D, co-authors.

225 OZONE MEDICAL REFERENCES AND

OVER 48 DISEASES COMMONLY TREATED WITH OZONE

Including: "Abscess, Acne, AIDS, Allergies, Anal Fissure,  Antiviral effect, Cerebral sclerosis, Circulatory disturbances,  Cirrhosis of the liver, Menopause, Constipation, Cystitis,  Bedsores, Dermatology, Fistulae, Funguses, Furunculosis,  Gangrene, Gastroenterology, Gerontology, Hepatitis, Herpes, High  Cholesterol, Colitis, Neurology, Dental Medicine, Tumors,  Cancer, Orthopedics, Osteomyelitis, Parkinson's, Rheumatism,  Proctology, Gynecology, Radiology, Raynaud's disease, Scars,  Inflammation of the vertebrae, Stomatitis, Joint dystrophy,  Surgery, Phlebitis, Open sores, Urology, Vascular surgery, Wound  Healing."

www.ozonetherapy.co.uk/articles
Evidence

Scientists have studied ozone therapy for the following health problems:

Cardiovascular disease
There is a small study using ozone therapy (specifically autohemotherapy) in patients with a history of heart attack, reporting a decrease in levels of total cholesterol and low-density lipoprotein ("bad" cholesterol). However, this study was not well designed. Further scientific research is needed before a conclusion can be drawn.
HIV
Laboratory studies show that HIV may be sensitive to ozone, but high-quality studies in humans are lacking. One study showed that ozone therapy may be safe to use in HIV-infected people, but it may not have any effect on HIV infection.
Arteriosclerosis
Very few studies have shown ozone therapy to be effective treatment for arteriosclerosis. More research is needed in this area.
Cancer
Although ozone may inhibit the growth of human cancer cells in culture, no human studies have supported the use of ozone in cancer therapy.
Complications after transurethral resection of prostatic adenoma (complications after prostate surgery)
Ozone therapy may reduce the amount of inflammation following prostate surgery. However, very few studies have shown ozone to be an effective anti-inflammatory agent.
Dental infections
Ozone therapy may be antiseptic and prevent some infections. However, there is not enough evidence to show that ozone therapy can prevent post-surgical dental infections or bacterial infections that cause tooth decay.
Diabetes
Ozone therapy has been used to treat complications related to diabetes, such as diabetic foot. However, there is not enough evidence to show that ozone therapy can treat or prevent complications in diabetic patients.
Ear disorders
Very few studies have examined ozone therapy as a treatment for ear disorders, such as infections of the middle or inner ear. More research is needed before ozone therapy can be considered an effective treatment for ear disorders.
Helicobacter pylori infections
Ozone therapy has been used to treat H. pylori infections, which are known to cause peptic ulcers, gastritis, and duodenitis. However, very few studies have shown ozone therapy to be an effective treatment for H. pylori infections.  
Fungal infections
Ozone therapy may have antiseptic and prevent some infections. However, there is not enough evidence to show that ozone therapy can prevent fungal infections.
Lipomas
One study suggests that ozone therapy may be useful in treating lipomas (deposits of fat under the skin). Further research is needed.  
Oral herpes
Ozone therapy may have antiseptic and prevent some infections. However, there is not enough evidence to show that ozone therapy can prevent oral herpes infections (cold sores).
Lumbar sciatic pain
One study suggested that ozone therapy may relieve lumbar sciatic pain. However, there is not enough research showing that ozone therapy is an acceptable alternative to standard treatments for sciatic pain.
Peritonitis
Very little research has shown ozone therapy to be an effective treatment for peritonitis, or the inflammation of the membranes that line the abdominal cavity.
Radiation injuries
Among the many side effects of radiation treatment, hematuria (blood in the urine) may be treated with ozone therapy. However, there are no studies that show ozone therapy to be an effective treatment for hematuria.
Skin inflammation
Ozone therapy may relieve inflammation of the skin, though there is not enough evidence to support this use of ozone therapy.

www.intelihealth.com
Reading all this has put some perspective on my own situation. I have tried ozone but once only. Maybe that would explain my vl dropping so much in a matter of months. I tried the blood transfusion one which is apparently the most effective. This was after the suggestion of my husband now known as SonOfTheSpear.
But i can't say for sure whether it's the ozone or the drug because i tried it together with entecavir. Personally, i think it's more the ozone therapy.
The reason there is no further evidence to prove the effects of Ozone therapy is that pharmaceutical companies have named it alternative medicine it is cheap and its effects might be threatening to their profits, But since in South Africa it is legal I will further try to research its benefits and maybe try to send scanned reports of before and after viral loads. But it might take months, and I will have to find people willing to go for the treatment but offcourse I will have to pay for it. But we have more to gain than loose by the knowledge alone.

This was written by Gérard V. Sunnen, M.D.For the whole study here is the link http://www.triroc.com/sunnen/topics/hepc.htm

Ozone: Possible mechanisms of anti-viral action
The viral culling effects of ozone in infected blood may recruit the following mechanisms:

Denaturation of virions through direct contact with ozone. Ozone, via this mechanism, disrupts viral envelope proteins, lipoproteins, lipids, and glycoproteins. The presence of numerous double bonds in these unsaturated molecules makes them vulnerable to the oxidizing effects of ozone which readily donates its oxygen atom and accepts electrons in these redox reactions. Double bonds are thus reconfigured, molecular architecture is disrupted and widespread breakage of the envelope ensues. Deprived of an envelope, virions cannot sustain nor replicate themselves.

Ozone proper, and the peroxide compounds it creates, may directly alter structures on the viral envelope which are necessary for attachment to host cells. Peplomers, the viral glycoproteins protuberances which connect to host cell receptors are likely sites of ozone action. Alteration in peplomer integrity impairs attachment to host cellular membranes foiling viral attachment and penetration.

Introduction of ozone into the serum portion of whole blood induces the formation of lipid and protein peroxides. While these peroxides are not toxic to the host in quantities produced by ozone therapy, they nevertheless possess oxidizing properties of their own which persist in the bloodstream for several hours. Peroxides created by ozone administration show long-term antiviral effects which serve to further reduce viral load. This factor may explain in part the reason for the fact that ozonated blood in the amount processed in usual treatment protocols is able to reduce viral load values in the total blood volume.
Source: www.digitalnaturopath.com/treat

Some viruses are much more susceptible to ozone's action than others. It has been found that lipid-enveloped viruses such as HBV and HCV are among the most sensitive. While many doctors are reporting good success in treating Hepatitis with ozone, there have been limited studies performed.

In a small trial of 8 patients in which post treatment follow-up information was available, viral loads by Polymerase Chain Reaction, taken at the onset of ozone therapy, then repeated following completion of the therapy, were compared. An average viral load reduction of 99.96% was achieved. At the onset of treatment 7 of the 8 patients also had elevated liver enzyme levels - SGOT (AST) and SGPT (ALT). Following ozone therapy these measures fell into the normal range.

"Major autohemotherapy has been demonstrated countless times as being effective in hepatitis B and C. By doing this procedure, at least 15-21 days, we've been able to see hepatitis completely wiped out," claims pioneering physician Dr. John Pittman.
These are exciting postings.  Thanks, guys.
my friend is doing ozone therapy right now for various conditions. her concern is the following.   i read somewhere that ozone is harmful to lungs. ozone in the air that is . meaning inhaling ozone. so how is ozone safe to be injected in veins? i went with her to the doc's office where she gets the treatment done and prior to injection in the vein as the mixture is being prepared you can smell the ozone . isnt this harmful and irritating to lungs? if not then what is the explanation as to why it is NOT harmful?  thanks in advance everyone
Inadequate air cleaning can lead to  harmful preparation of ozone. Medical grade oxygen is best for ozone preparation.

People with asthma and others with impaired respiratory systems are particularly susceptible to the effects of photochemical smog. Even healthy persons, if exposed to low concentrations for a few hours while exercising, may experience some negetive effect.

In general ozone is safe to use when supervised by  your doctor.
A late reply here about ozone or Bio-oxydative therapy. They have been using it for 1 century in Europe and eslewhere around the world. Big pharma "H A T E S" this wonderful therapy because of the giant dent it would make in their poison drug market if word got out. So anyone who pushes ozone in the US is treated like an urban terrorist for the audacity of wanting to treat yourself with something other than one of their concoctions. The way the system is rigged, because Big Pharms donates very heavily to all the mdeical schools, they get to dictate the ciriculum of mdeicate, cut&paste body parts and medicate more and more and more.  I've been using ozone for years, have an excellent immune system at 55 and am constantly amazed by it's properties and abilities. There are plenty of people on the web with stories about it's healing effects. My family will get colds and flu' that bounce right off me. And talk about dropping chloresterol...from what I've heard and experienced first hand, ozone disolves lipids which cling to the blood vessel walls and the chlorestol then clings to the lipids. So it's not really the chloresterol itself doing the clinging to the vessels. Get rid of the lipids and the plaque goes with it. Unfortunately, our society is set up for others to decide what's best for us and what's not. And those making decisions for us are only thinking of 1 thing.....MONEY.
Government is supposed to do the will of the people but all I see anymore is the government telling us sheeple what we're GOING to do.
Good post and much appreciated,  I recently bought a Synergy medical grade ozonator  off of ebay for about $500. with shipping, it's a silent pulse injection cold corona discharge unit with twin molecular generators.  Also found an "Invacare Platinum XL 5-liter Oxygen Concentrator with the Sens02, [used with only 10,000 hrs on it] on the internet last month for $150 plus $60.shipping.  It puts out 95.6% pure oxygen at 0.50 to about 3 liters per minute.   Just thought I'd throw in some ideas on how to get the things needed if one wishes to proceed with self management at home.    
Personally, I think the "IV" methods puts a scare into most newbies learning about possibly using it, so I'd like to add that Rectal Insufflation is 95-96% as effective as Major Autohemotherapy".  
From what I've studied thus far about using the different methods of treatment, it's really not as complicated as one might think,  The idea of making ozone-water for drinking is pretty simple to understand, but this method is mainly for areas that goes through the initial digestive channels, [as ozone water turns back to regular water in 15 to 20 min. depending on it's concentration] so it's doubtful that getting the benifits of it all the way down thru the lower GI track is slim.
The 'object' is to get the 03 into the blood stream in small doses. That's why rectal insuffation is second best to IV treatments.  To do some ground work study on this method, just do a search on "methods of colon cleaning with enema"  and anyone can see the great benifits to simply cleaning the colon even without ozone.  But only..add this info. with doing the enema with the 03 in ozone water, where the 03 is easily transferred into the bloodstream thru the lining of the bowls, the same as nutrition from foods are transferred from the bowls etc.  It only takes about 1200 to 1500cc of ozone water and then try to hold it in for at least 30min. to let it get completely absorbed.  I've read a number of different protocals on this method, some use a lower dose of cc of straight ozone gas to be held in, others use ozone water, some recommend using a weak coffee enema before hand to open the liver ports prior to ozone insufflation.  There are a number of sites that has the silcone cathers for doing the straight ozone gas, [the object is to just take in a small amount of gas so it can be held for 1/2hr. without it being expelled, and not so much that it becomes uncomfortable.  women have the advantage as they can do the vaginal instead.  Here's a good link for some info. about this: http://www.gracermedicalgroup.com/resources/page_11.php
Also: http://www.o3center.org/
And: http://www.oxyfiles.org/
Hope this additional info. will be helpful to answer more questions concerning it.
And I am very "Thankful" to you, pvcguy and others who are sharing there info too.
I think the bottom line is, with diseases, many of us don't have years to wait around on the political battles for medical dominance of approvals etc. we're "human" and want the best that is possible now!  Of course we all want to be "safe", but I'm not about to die waiting for certain professional approvals either.. Just my 2 cents here.
Golly!  Time flies so quickly..  I started this thread off with getting into ozone and guess what.. I ran across this information on the internet, about MMS, by Jim Humble, so I ordered and tried it.
  Here's his site for his protocols with hepatitis and other diseases.

http://jimhumble.biz/

Man does it work quick!!!!   I've been on the hepatitis protocol for it for a couple weeks now and right after I finish my 21 day protocol, I'm going for a complete blood work again, as already, I think that the virus is cleared out of my body, but of course I want to see it with a blood test to confirm.  
  Here's some information about it in case anyone is interested.

http://phaelosopher.wordpress.com/2007/09/09/no-miracle-just-wonderful-chemistry/

The mms can also be found on e-bay.    
I can't speak for everyone, but boy did it make some drastic changes [health wise], for me.  Now I go out running with my dog in the mornings, instead of feel like I have to "fight" to stay ahead of the disease everyday, am getting out to work everyday and well...what can I say.. it's just a blessing, no other words to describe it.
  Cheers and be well all...........

i would like to see a publication or a conference presentation before saying it works by a ebay high priced device
plus cures for hbv to clear hbsag complitely are available on human trial fase 2 so i would not waste money on something which has not  human trials on every hbv state

what does this device do to hbsg?how it works on it on hbsag?how can you feel it clears the virus since hbv has almost no synthoms, cirrhosis has no synthoms, liver cancer has no synthoms without a blood test?
This will probably be my last post here on this thread, but I just want all of you who are sincere in wanting to know the truth about how these alternate treatments work, I'll tell you straight, that the miracle mineral supplement by Jim Humble,  has reduced my viral load by 60% within less than a month, and it has dropped my Alt and Ast levels into the "Low" end of the "normal" range.  These blood count reading were done a couple weeks ago now, and I'm now into my 6th weeks of taking nothing but the MMS.  
  Please note that I was turned down for tx. by my doctor a year ago, because I was considered too high risk due to my 4th stage hepatitis with complications..  
Now it's time for me to get on with my life and enjoy it without having this monkey on my back anymore, though I do expect that I'll be staying on the MMS for some time just to make sure it'll not come back and to continue with it's elimination.
To help with any questions, which I don't know a great deal, but with the MMS, there are 3 things to keep in mind while taking it, is to study all the protocols and info. about it from the many web sites out there,  and to remember that doing a cyclic detoxing is vital to getting rid of the massive dead virals, and to "restructure" your diet well into the Alkaline pH ~ avoiding as much Acidity pH as possible.  These 3 are the vital keys to insure success.  "In my Opinion"  of course! :-}   Wishing all you brothers and sisters wellness and happiness in life.
Where can i get ozon therapy not shure how it works shuld i ask my doctor first
There is a list of some doctors across the country who do the ozone therapy treatments, just have to do a little research to find the 03 sites with this info.   I've found that most doctors around have not heard of ozone therapy, since ozone use is an alternative and fairly new on the medical front, so many doctors probably would advice against any alternate therapy apart from the standard.  This is usually the normal reaction found with those who do not fully understand these methods of treatment.
  I have a medical grade ozone machine but I mostly just use it to make ozonated oil and water now.  Be well and Happy!
Thanks I  am willing to try it  so it did wonders for you?
I don't know why Jim Humble named it as Miracle Mineral Supplement,  as it's really not a miracle at all, once the formula is understood, it kills the viruses in the body upon contact with them, they don't have any time to mutate or otherwise.  So to answer your question, did it do wonders for me, Yes.   It's no picnic though, as it did get hard at times that I had to go out for the day, or times I was busy working etc.. to keep up with the daily dosing protocol, so I had to take a small ice chest with me, to mix my MMS with about 2 to 3 oz. of prune juice or blueberry juice every 1 to 2 hours all day.  But it was worth the efforts too.   Much easier than feeling sickly and feeling like life was hopeless.  I was very objective at first, thinking that it was probably just a over hyped up claim of some wonder drink etc.. but by the time I"d finished my first week of taking it, I "knew" that it was the real deal.   There are actually 2 different types of MMS, one is called MMS1 and the other is MMS2.  Some cancer and patients has had to take both to obtain an effective treatment, whereas some cancer patients finds that they clear their problems up with just the MMS1.   Originally, it was just called MMS, but then it name changed to MMS1, when the MMS2 was perfected.
Just thought I"d throw some more info. on here about it for you or anyone else, so hope that this will help to understand more about it.
Be well and happy!
Can you post the mms hep b protocol?
NIH has done studies showing its effectiveness ...o it is becoming widely accepted in the city I live in there are  holistic dentist injectioning ozone into extraction and infected sites this ozone infection can save people so much suffering and pain just read root canal cover up and you will see a level fo suffering unknown to most people due to teeth issues,.
  OZONE saved my life it is one of the most amazing things to me it   smells cleaner and better than any pharma drug to me it smells like a lightly clorine pool. It also can eliminate l sinus infections fast naturally effectively. I'm posting this in  2013   and awareness if growing people are now way more in the know than ever thanks to the web
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_Mineral_Supplement

Sodium chlorite, the main constituent of MMS, is a toxic chemical.....

The Guardian has described MMS as "extremely nasty stuff, and the medical advice given is that anyone who has this product should stop using it immediately and throw it away. In Canada it was banned after causing a life-threatening reaction........

chlorine dioxide has been shown to impair thyroid function and reduce T4 cell count in monkeys after 6 months...

yes but the ridiculous thing is they use it in the water supply of our homes with incredible deleterious effect on health.....infact i never drink it i m so lucky to have it from a mountain spring
Hi I want to tell you that medical doctor are not good at giving people hope  hope it is so pathetic...why be a doctor if you cannot show some compassion faith etc...why offer anti depressants when you run out of answers or solutions! My ND told me a story of guy that was told by his doctor he that six weeks to live he had cancer so he went ot the naturapathic center hopes of surviving, They cared and came up with a simple plan for him he came faithfully everyday and HE WAS CURED..I believe anyone can be cured that there is always a way ..just watch that movie Gifted Hands about the amazing doctor he was super smart but he had vision, hope, faith, compassion  and mother that loved him as a child

Livers can be regenerated there are tons of ways MMS is pretty amazing  

MMS has nothing to do with liver, liver can be regenerated by gcmaf and heptech and both have human trials to prove that and quite fast, MMS has nothing but even having some proof that s useless we already have the cures for that
What is the Cures Mr stef2011 ?
just read the post instead of posting uselessly, all the answers are already in the posts

....all the usual scamers that try to post here from time to time are the same, they think hbv has no cure, they dont read all the posts at all and they keep posting without reading

we have told you the cure already several times, several members stop spaming
is true i didn't went through all the posts before asking you " what is the Cure"  that is why you treat me like a Scammers?
Ozone is used to treat viral infections in Cuba.

In Russia they do UBI therapy with plasmafaresis sometimes along with antiviral therapy. Helps some patients. But I have not heard of cures of hbv.

It is true that ozone will kill any viral particle in test tubes. But we have here in our situation a virus hiding inside a human cell/s.  

I think it is a good option for us. In cuba it is widely used. You can google UBI with ozone therapy that is offered at many holistic clinics and read about it.

My concern with all this is that these procedures involving blood irradiation and ozoniation should be done at hospitals were they know what they are doing.  
But yoy guys are right. The mainstream medicine controlled by big pharma  is not interested in simple cures. They want expensive long term disease management.