Hepatitis B Community
Have HBsAg postive even HBsAg Vaccine

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Have HBsAg postive even HBsAg Vaccine

Hi, my wife have HBsAg postive reactive (15Ns) even she have anti-HBsAg since last 3 year. Why?
I really confusing about that. Any additional testing needed? thanks in advance.
she had it and didnt know about it before she was vaccinated maybe ?

run another test and see what happenes

also ask for a complete hep B profile.. gives you a better idea

Thanks for your information. Last one month when she was scanning, the result was negative. But last week she scanned again and the result is 16Ns at first Lab and 15Ns at another lab. We consulted with our doctor and we check again for HBsAb and HBsAg last night. But the result still not come out. Any ideas you want to advice.
not much i can advise since you dont have your results yet.
as far as i understand right now , you dont even know for sure if she has Hep B or not.

so first of foremost lets all pray to God she doesnt have it and that way you dont need to worry about life with Hep B.

if, God forbid, she does have it, then your doctor will go ahead and the next step and have a completr Hep B profile / Liver panel done to see where she stands with this disease.

lets hope she doesnt have anything

Best of Luck
The Last result is HBsAg 8.82Ns reactive and HBsAb(Titre) 0 mIU/ml negative. HBsAb 0 is very strange. Becoz last 3 year she already vaccinated. now I must accept the result becoz we already checked in 3 Lab. But why all three result are not the same. First it show 16Ns, Second 15Ns and the last is 8.82Ns. Is it the usual. What we need to care of living with Hep B.  As for my last check HBsAg 0 negative and HBsAb >1000 positive. Is it possible to cure it. Thanks for everything.
Your wife has HBV and you are immune to HBV.

When the time comes for you to have children, have your doctor know about her HBV status so that the baby could be vaccinated timely.