Hepatitis B Community
HbsAg and Anti-Hbs

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

HbsAg and Anti-Hbs

helloo guys please give some of you r idea about HbsAg and Anti-Hbs. for more laboratory tests i have been encounter for 2 years. now my ALT is normal, HbeAg is negative Anti-HBe is negative and may DNA is below 6 units but my HbsAg is still positve and Anti-Hbs is negative. Can you please tell me what are the things to be done in order my HbsAg will become negative and my Anti-Hbs will become positive.is it true that REST is one thing am i going to do because i am always tired with my work.
Are you on medication?  If yes, what?
yup i am on medication..currently i am taking a Lamivudine Zeffix.
Lamivudine aims at controlling the replication of HBV-DNA.  Its percentage at changing HBsAg(+) to HBsAg(-) and HBsAB(-) to HBsAB(+) is between 1% and 2%.