Hepatitis B Community
Hbv and scholarships

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Hbv and scholarships

Hie, i have applied for a bunch of scholarships to do a a master's in Europe.
During the application procedure, it will come a time when the scholarship providers would ask about my
Health status, since i'm Hbv positive, I would like to know if that is a potential reason they would revoke my scholarship.In other words, I'd like to know if Hbv carriers are legible to get any kind of scholarships or not?
Avatar dr f tn
Hi, understand your predicament. But each country frames its rules, so its difficult to generalize. The country that you wish to travel, namely Europe, read their documents carefully and the medical check you have before travelling will help you understand and analyze facts. Alternatively please contact the university and cross check with them. Regards.