Hepatitis B Community
Hbvsag reactive

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Hbvsag reactive

My hbv surface antigen are reactive in blood test value is3740 but in pcr test hbvsag not detected my lft is ALSo very normal what me should to do know in which stage of hbv I m plz answer my question
Live healthy, be liver friendly.
I wants to know is i m hbv postive can i effect others which kind of treatment me should to take plz any one help me
I am vaccinated against hbv ten years ago after vaccination is it possible hbv can survive in my body hbvsag reactive in my blood but in pcr test hbvsag not detected in which means i take i m infactious or non
I wants to know is i m hbv postive can i effect others

--Be care about your blood and sharing things like razor.

which kind of treatment me should to take plz any one help me

--Depends on your HBV and on you.

--If at vaccination you already had chronic HBV then the vaccination was ineffective.  HBsAg+ with undetectable HBVDNA is good.

I m not setisfy with ur answer explain what r u saying ur ans is incomplete

there is no drug effective on hbv, the maximum drugs can make is where you are now, so you can only monitor to stay like you are now (in your state there is no liver damage)

maling vaccine without checking if people is already infected by hbv and without checking if vaccine has worked is the most stupid thing doctors do (probably to save money), one of these two things happened to you

is it possible to get hbv after effective vaccine?
yes but very very rare, in 10 years antibody can lower and you can get infected

yes but extremely rare, you get infection from a person treated by first weak hbv drugs lamivudine or adefovir, these dugs can make resistant mutant that also escape immune system and people already vaccinated or immune to hbv.
there is a research made in taiwan and they found vaccinated people infected with these mutants but percentage was within 8-10% (don t remember exactly), these people get hbsag carriage without infection (hbv und, alt normal)
Ok this is second time happend in three year when mu hbsag result reactive but always in pcr not detected is it is possibe in my later life the virus can be active i m in so worried plz guide me which kind of food me should be avoid my lft is hundred persent normal

hbv und means low replication, the most common form of cronic (chronic) hbv, you are a perfectly normal cronic (chronic) hbv carriers just like most, you just have to be carefull to monitor liver damage by fibroscan yearly, hbvdna and ultrasound for liver cancer every 6 months and alt every 3 months

the pattern is usually immune tollerant when very young, inactive carriage like you now until 40yo and then on a good percentage active and aggressive form (usually precore pcp mutant) with development of cirrhosis or liver cancer from 40 to 50 if not treat these two will lead to death, so just close monitoring can avoid this

medhelp hbv guides to understand hbv are here:
http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/list?cid=153
Can i effect others or my nee born baby