Hepatitis B Community
Help me stef2011

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Help me stef2011

HBsAg - 8500 IU/ml
HBeAg - Negative
Anti HBe - Positive
HB DNV - lower than the detectable limit (=NIL)
I tried 2,3 herbal medicine. All these medicines are given to jaundice and it will reduce the bilirubin level. I just tried for Hep B. But nothing helped me. I keen to become HBsAg negative. Is it possible? Is there any medication to make it negative?
When I was taking herbal medicine, I took HBsAg Quantitative. Results are
Jan 22, 2012   - 7306 IU/ml
Feb 15, 2012   - 6460 IU/ml
Mar 27, 2012  - 7285 IU/ml
Apr 8, 2012    - 5298 IU/ml
Then I discontinued that herbal medicine as it is not getting cured. I thought that these values are changing because of testing method. I concluded that number of virus is constant in my body and these changes occurred because of the test. Test method is CLIA - ARCHITECT.

Please tell me these value changes due to medicine or fluctuation in the test?
hbsag is still too high but you  can try pegintf for 12-24 weeks and if hbsag does not go down stop it

to ensure best response check vitd25oh and if less than 50-60ng/ml start vit d3 supplements

some members are trying peginterferon plus simvastatin from 20 to 80mg according to tolerable sides.if you are willing to try simvastatin too start this few weeks before peginterferon
If the medicine is really working, 3rd test value should have not gone up. Pls give me your suggestion. If you feel that the medicine is working, i am planning to restart it.
Thanks stef. Could you pls guess that the values were changed because of the herbal medicine or test? what about the repeatability of this test?
there are no herbal medicines that works on hbv and you have a very high number of infected cells in your liver uncommon on hbeag negative, so whatever you tried did not work
what u posted was 2012, let's see the 2014 results
thank you
let me come back with latest results after a week.