Hepatitis B Community
Help plss

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Help plss

I was diagnosed with Hep b about 5 years ago. I have done numerous tests and was told my liver was ok. I did a fibroscan about 10months ago and the reading was 5.2. I had another fibroscan last week and the reading is 7.9. The nurse was surprised at the high reading since all my blood tests appear normal and there was no issues with the ultrasound. Can someone pls advice me on what to do. Am so worried.

Thank you
some times alat and asat are in normal range and hbvadn is <20.000 but there is a great domage to the liveror you have faty liver!!,so you should see your doc since there is a fibrosis and start treatement(my opinion)
can you please post your result to have more opinions from other members

It would be better if you write down your all results.

My biopsy result was  fibrosis F3 (in fibroscan machine it is equal somewhere between 9-10 kPa), which means previous stage of cirhossis. Then I go to another hospital which has fibroscan machine. The fibroscan result was 6.6. kPa, which means F1. Two very different result conflicting each other!!

So, do not depress yourself. Liver does not go worse in only 10 months.  Fibroscan result is related to the speed of radio waves inside your liver. The only option comes to my mind is that your liver get fat..

Stop smoking and alcohol . Stop coco cola or something like this. Eath healthy and walk/swim at least 1 hour a day. At the end of the summer go and get the good result. :)
I had my results today from the doctor and it's as follows

ALB: 43; ALP: 72; AST: 30; BIL: 8; CAL : 2.30; CCA: 2.24; CHOL: 5.3; CRE: 61; FER: 20; GGT: 53; HB: 134; HBAI: 36; HBA: 5.4; PHOS: 0.89; POT: 4.3: LDL: 2.9; NA: 138; PLT: 210; URE: 3.0; WBC: 2.50; NUET: 0.98; AFP:2.

Could someone pls help me understand these?  Also my fibroscan reading was 7.9KPa in July 14 and it was 5.5 KPa in July 13. Ultrasound was normal.

Thank you
What is your ALT now and what was your ALT in July 13
your fibroscan is high you should start tonefovir,be sure you will take this drug no thing else to aviod mutation