Hep B Immunity Results
I got vaccinated for Hep A and B about 7 years ago, when I was 22 years old. I failed to get the third booster but was told it was likely that the vaccine would "take" anyhow. I just got tested for Hepatitis B Surface AB and got a score of 6.7 mIU/mL, not enough to be considered immune. I travel a lot, sometimes to developing countries: Should I be concerned about this score (that is, am I truly not immune to Hep B)? Can I do something other than repeat the vaccine in order to boost my immunity (take a booster, for example)? Finally, since I took the Hep A and B vaccines at the same time, should I be concerned that I'm not immune to Hep A as well?

Many thanks.
Even when a patient completes the series, there is still no guarantee that immunity has developed. Additional serology is necessary to determine sufficient antibody production. If I were visiting areas where HAV/HBV are considered endemic, I