Hep B and Appetite
Is there any link between Hep B and Appetite in reverse order I mean we always read and listen that Hep B can decrease Appetite but is there any possibility that one can have more Appetite with Hep B.

In my case I have never lost Appetite and I always feel an urge to eat something. I am more tempted toward food. Even I have noticed that If I try to do some dieting etc. I feel myself a kind of hypoglycemic.

Any comments on this situation ?
no relation , i think

if you must eat try to stay fit, eat healthy liver friendly food.. it hurts to gain weight with hepB.. becoming overweight that is.
just putting on some pounds should be ok ..
this appetite is a phase in your life and will sometime sooner or later become history.
Appetite is a complex issue - there are several factors that add up to increase or decrease it. Moreover, appetite (too much or too little) by itself is not a problem. Are you badly overweight and/or malnourished? If so, check with a doctor - he/she may have better perspective on it.