Hep B from unprotected oral
Hello about six weeks ago I preformed oral very briefly on a unknown guy I've had some fatique soreness on and off I was worried about my chances of getting hep b I asked my regular dr since my last ast and alt were up and was told no further testing cause that is normal for me. Yesterday I went to a liver dr and he checking those now hep b hep c he said he is 99 percent sure I don't have it . Anyway I'm freaking out maybe I shouldn't of let them check what are chances if comes back I do will insurance health departments all black list me thanks
I also have heb b but they said somewhere down the line I was vaccinated against heb b so that is not a problem .I have hep c from using  dirty needles. I was an addict for 20 yrs. dr said my liver is fine  he doesn't want to see me for 10 years . I must of just got it . anyway no they do not flag u. I just recently got a job and had to go get a food handlers card from health dept. as long as u take the right precautions its ok. u will not be flaged so don't worry go to dr if u need to.
Thanks for your reply I'm really wondering about the risks of getting it from the act I started too I dont believe he came in my mouth. I'm waiting for test results and I'm so worried. I don't want to be sick from this mistake. I'm so worried. Dr said i will be ok but I'm so worried what's the risk level anyone? I can't find any real info out there and when I read I get more worried. Thanks
Anyone have any more knowledge of this I'm so worried
Anyone. Yet? Please help keep feeling weakness and fatigue through day
Doctors are not gods, but deyy are professional oracles....a lot of people have passed thru this stage you r passing through......... U need not worry...I'm a student of medicine and for what I know, whatever is making u feel this way and the Dr is saying all is well, can't and won't kill U in a couple of years, even decades to come...that's if it will even matter..U worries are understandable, but unnecessary.......stay positive
Thank you for the reply I'm hoping I will be ok. Just such an uneasy feeling and fatigue so bad I'm hoping its from worry is all. I keep feeling my glands to see if they are getting bigger and I think some are so concerned.