Hep B
I hardly fall sick, and maybe out of non-challantness, I hardly care about my health. The maximum I used to have is headache and after taking paracetamol and sleeping very well, I get well(by God's grace). But I was having series of fever in the last couple of months. I was diagnosed of malaria and given drugs. I get well and after few days it comes back. The Dr recommended I do Hep B test and I tested positive to Hep B. Although the Dr has said my liver enzymes are still ok. I am also now on Livolin Forte, which I started using yesterday. I realize I'm becoming lean, although that may not be unconnected with the malaria I keep having in the last couple of months and stress of having little time to rest, always closing from office late in the night, drive two hours before getting home and waking up early in the morning again, without adequate rest.

Please I need counselling. Is Hep B permanently curable? Can the virus leave? The Dr is already calming down that there is no cause for alarm, that my liver enzymes are still ok. Please I need advice and counsellation.

Also, I heard that I should keep away from foods with fats, protein and oil, but I realize almost all foods around have some percentage of fat and protein. Can I still take food with low protein and fat content? I want to put on weight back, what can I do, what type of food should I take?

Your sincere advice will be kindly appreciated. Thanks
> Is Hep B permanently curable? Can the virus leave?
     Yes, but chances are low (less than 5%)

Check the diet link on this page :

http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/Hepatitis/HepB-Research-Info/show/939?cid=153