Hepatitis B Community
Hep B

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Hep B

I got a Hep B panel test and come back all negaive for a 177 days from a possbile exposure. And is it home free for me ? Do I need test again?
test for HBsAb. If you have more than 10 IU/ml, you are immune for life as far as Hep B goes.
Avatar n tn
five items all negative...

it is easy to get hbv why didn't you make vaccine?the only countries where hbv is very very low are advanced/rich countries with mandatory vaccine at birth

if your country don t make these vaccines at birth (probably so since you are not immune) you must make vaccine to be sure you'll never get hbv in the future, having all negative is not good in 2010....having hbsab>10miu/ml which is immunity is much better