Hep b
I just was asked by a good friend in the forum to post to the community and I should have done so already, but we all need a little coaching sometimes. Anyway, I was diagnosed with cirrhosis and hep b almost a year ago. I was freaking out and sought help from the forum. Along with my own hard work, dedication, desire to live, and encouragement from my friend Stefano, I have come a long way with still a lifetime to go, but without his knowledge and moral support may have given up long ago. Anyway, my viral load was 29 million and went to 7,000 in 3 months. Then 3 months later the load was <20, and now my labs this month (3 months later), read, HpBDNA: No HBV DNA Detected. I have been on entecavir 0.5mg once daily and was told to continue FOR NOW without interruption. I never know how to read my labs as they confuse me but I have a great friend in Stefano who tells me what they mean and then I can be somewhat happy. So, it is my understanding that I HAVE CLEARED THE VIRUS and Im proof that it happens. Thank you all for reading this. We all have obstacles to hurtle and we need to work hard to live healthy.

you forgot to methion you are now hbsag negative and hbsab positive, you are in the lucky 5% patients that clear hbsag with entecavir

since you have cirrhosis you will need to continue entecavir until fibrosis is totally reduced and for this you will need fibroscan monitoring

it is also necessary to use antioxidants and healthy lifestyle and diet, low weight and weist less than 90-95cm to regress fibrosis in the shortest time.this way you will also prevent liver cancer which can happen even after hbv clearance so US monitoring every 4-6 months is necessary

i am very happy for you and for the result, cirrhosis will regress now and if you apply with healthy life style it may take 3-6years or eve less if it was not too advanced