Hepatitis B Community
Hep donation

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Hep donation

Hi everyone,

I would like to make donation to support for cure and for low income patient with Hepatitis. Does anyone have good organization in mind?
wow, u can give it to me.. that will be a big support in this bad economy..lol

ok well my suggestion and ONLY mine is to go to www.****.***they do the best work in this field and your donation might go to some type of research of Hep B

very generous of you either way :-)

Emily your such a nice person . Thank you very much.  Try to go to Hep B foundation, I don't have thier website.  they accept donations for research i think.
Heb B Foundation is th website i gave her but apparently i cant list other sites on here since it subtiturted my letters with stars on top.

anyway, its www DOT hepb DOT org

hope this will go through this time

Thank you! I do quite a bit of charity donation monthly for a few years. If anyone have other charity in mind, please do share. It doesn't have to be specifically be for Hepatitis. It's hard to find a reputable charity.

After found out i have inactive Hep B last Oct, it remind me that there are more less fortunate. I will help what i can. I am somehow wish I didn't find out. I am struggling on dealing with this socially, especially romantically.

Merry Xmas and happy holiday!
Welcome to the forum.  I hope you stick around.  This forum is all about giving...being generous with time, compassion, and support.

Always be thankful to know.  I believe knowing gives us control of a powerful variable in the long road of life with chronic HepB.

I don't know but I hope there is such a Hep B research organization whose aim of HBV treatment is more than control of viral replication.  Already pharmaceutical companies have poured money into antiviral treatment research and one drug after another has come out.  The problem with antiviral drugs is at the same they are controlling viral replication they are also adding toxicity to our bodies which has to be detoxified by our liver which is already weak due to the virus.  Maybe that is why the HBsAg(-) anti-HBs(+) cure result has such a low percent with the antiviral route.  If only research can start looking at other ways of protecting our liver, making it stronger, and eventually letting the stronger liver and body clear the HBV from our body.