Hep vaccine question
Ok so they tested to see if I was vaccinated for hep A and B they told me I was immune to hep A but not B and gave me my first round of shots. I just want to clear this up a bit for my sake and so I really don't freak out that if they said I'm not immune to it that means I don't have Hep B at all nor A bit still need the shot so I can't get it. I guess my question in simpler terms they pretty much checked to see if i have hep A and B meaning i had no anti bodies for B which in reality means I don't have Hep A or B.

Also do they give the vaccine if you have either one?
HepA is very different to HepB as it is always acute and no-one suffers from chronic HepA. So if you have antibodies to HepA, this means you were vaccinated previously or you were exposed to the virus, fully recovered and developed antibodies.

Most people request and are given HepB vaccination without any blood tests being carried prior. So it can happen that a patient may already be chronic HepB when the vaccine is given. In your case, since you were blood tested to see whether you have antibodies, they may have tested to  your HBsAg status as well. The only way to be sure is to ask to see the whole test results.
We'll can they give the vaccine if you have chronic hep b? Because they gave me the vaccine mean that it would be pointless if I already had hep b? That means I don't have hep b correct in sure the military tested for hepatitis at basic when they take all that blood work and to see what your vaccinated for.
I just want to make sure I don't have hep b they did a lot of blood work and I'm pretty sure they tested for hep so to find out if your vaccinated you would have to have some kind of antibodies for it and I had no antibodies or tiggers for hep b just A mean I don't have hep b nor a correct?
Common sense would dictate that you are not already chronic Hepatitis B before giving you the vaccine.
Means I don't have it? I'm freaking out sorry :(
Your military has common sense?
I cannot give you a straight answer because you are asking about human behavior, and not about hepb.