Hepa B Cut Off Value
I had my laboratory test of HBsag... when i saw the result the cut off value for Hepatitis B Surface Antigen is 1.0 but my test value is 1811.2. What does this mean?

I'm waiting your positive response,,, Thanks

you are infected with hbv, the numer 1811.2 is meanless, it has nothing to do with virus or its quantity

check hbcab igm to know if you are cronic

hbsag made by abbott architect with a result in iu/ml will reflect the number of infected cells in the liver and hbvdna pcr its replication, both tests are necessary but not available in  ur country, there are no usefull tools to monitor a cronic hbv infection in philippines
hbvdna is already available here in the philippines, infact i was just tested last week and the result will be out this saturday... hopefully the result will be just fine, as per your observation, how the doctors here in phil treating hepa b patient? what is there basis? as i observing the doctors here the basis is hbvdna, was it reliable?