Hepatitis B Community
Hepa B Cut Off Value
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hepa B Cut Off Value

I had my laboratory test of HBsag... when i saw the result the cut off value for Hepatitis B Surface Antigen is 1.0 but my test value is 1811.2. What does this mean?

I'm waiting your positive response,,, Thanks
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank

you are infected with hbv, the numer 1811.2 is meanless, it has nothing to do with virus or its quantity

check hbcab igm to know if you are cronic (chronic)

hbsag made by abbott architect with a result in iu/ml will reflect the number of infected cells in the liver and hbvdna pcr its replication, both tests are necessary but not available in  ur country, there are no usefull tools to monitor a cronic (chronic) hbv infection in philippines
Blank
hbvdna is already available here in the philippines, infact i was just tested last week and the result will be out this saturday... hopefully the result will be just fine, as per your observation, how the doctors here in phil treating hepa b patient? what is there basis? as i observing the doctors here the basis is hbvdna, was it reliable?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...