Hepa B Status in UAE
What is the Status of employment with HEPA B Carriers?I made my research and i found out that only 6 categories of jobs will conduct the hepa b screening..I am bound to dubai next year, sponsored by my aunt and try to look for job there but im quite scare of my situation. could someone went to dubai/uae who is currently a hepa b positive at make an employment? Im an IT Grad. and i plan to apply for any computer/IT related jobs there, i hope i wont meet that test!

Any one who care to reply would be much appreciated. God bless us all

*Hope they give considerations to us.
i suggest to a doctor and ask a  fit to work certificate and presnt this to your emplyer... i knew a doctor from cebu and she is really good coz i went there and her patients who are really fit to work but HBV infected was able to go out from other countries... usually the emplyr will ask you to sign a waiver that state that any illness related to HBV that will arise will nt be shouldered by them
tnx buddy, but i am too far from cebu..are you also positive with this virus?
I've already tried that thing here in cebu.. about hepa-B carrier, it was stated there that I'm a healthy Hep-B Carrier and fit to work.. but the ministry of health wont accept hep-b victims...

Gulf country strictly don't accepts hep-b patients..

don't worry your not alone.

rather just keep on praying and have a healthy life style ahead..
You mean bro you've been to uae already?did your job fall to 6 categories??
have met dr. Moscoso of cebu dctors hosp?? she was d one who explained hep b to us... my husband is a carrier and jst dscoverd his illness a year ago aftr  2 kids and married for almost 4 years.. I was in denial coz i knw that hep b is sexually transmitted disease... bt them the dctr 2ld us that it is nt so i undergone test to detect if im inected, had been infected then eventually got cured and if i have d antibodies... the result came up all to be negative and i was jst so thankful such that i had myself vaccinated...
have met dr. Moscoso of cebu dctors hosp?? she was d one who explained hep b to us... my husband is a carrier and jst dscoverd his illness a year ago aftr  having 2 kids and married for almost 4 years.. I was in denial coz i knw that hep b is sexually transmitted disease... bt then the dctr 2ld us that it is nt so i undergone test to detect if im inected, had been infected then eventually got cured and if i have d antibodies... the result came up all to be negative and i was jst so thankful such that i had myself vaccinated...
nope its my husband who is a carrier and i jst dscoverd his illness a year ago aftr  2 kids and married for almost 4 years.. my husband knws that he is inected. I was in denial coz i knw that hep b is sexually transmitted disease... bt them the dctr 2ld us that it is nt so i undergone test to detect if im inected, had been infected then eventually got cured and if i have d antibodies... the result came up all to be negative and i was jst so thankful such that i had myself vaccinated...
IM CURRENTLY IN DUBAI, at siguradong sigurado ako na walang problema ang mga Hepa B carrier dito dahil isa ako bastat hindi ka pasok sa ttinatawag na 6 categorie (food, medical etc), more than 8 months na ko dito sa IT po ako.
Pre,mraming mraming salamat sa info mo..nakahinga na ako ng malalim..by 3rd week of january kc anjan na ako..IT GRAD dn ako baka meron jan vacant sa company nyo i refer m ako ha? :) thank you..
hi jinky83, what is the name of the doctor? im infected too and im planning to go abroad, im an engineer, i think it's not belong to the 6 categories..thanks
ser carier din ako ,. nan dto ako sa Dubai ser ,.. na turn down ako gawa ng condition ko ,., ano ano ba ang pwde kong aplayan ditto sa Dubai ? ano ba ung  6categories ?
Nireveal mo ba sa nghahire sayo?

Dapat hindi sa hospital, hotel, food and beverages, bahay like mga yaya, etc..

Hi to all,im just new hir bit following this thread since 2013, I need u guys ryt now,I was hired as a pharmacy assistant in a medical enterprise company,but I think they will not right on my visa as a pharmacy assistant coz i dont have haad or moh license, if in my visa is Cashier/receptionist. Will I still be screen with hep b? Do I fall from 6 category? Please let me know..Godbless us all