Hepatitis B Community
Hepa B healthy carrier

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Hepa B healthy carrier

Im a hepa B healthy carrier.., what does it mean..?
Is it contagious...?

Need your response please.......!!
Tags: hepa B

as long as hbsag is positive you are fully contagious

if you clear hbv the blood can still be infected and you will not be able to donate blood or organs for the rest of your life
i really want to know if i can be cured from Hepa. B, because i want to live a good life. I am the carrier. I never been sick or feel bad. I am very healthy but is there any chance that I will be free from this disses?
as far as I know, you are a carrier for life
because i want to live a good life...

hbv makes no damage to your liver or life as long as you check your liver by fibroscan or biopsy and block replication by antivirals when there is damage.only a minority gets liver damage by hbv that makes another illness which is cirrhosis or liver cancer, you just have to check if you will fall in those percentages and take antivirals before getting there

cirrhosis and liver cancer come after a whole life of hbv replication, usually after 40yo,

reactive hepa b not contagious can have a medical clearance and fit to work for qatar

this means nothing,  reactive hepa b means nothing too

reactive hbsag is the correct test and when it is positive/reactive/detactable you are infected with hbv and contagious.virus usually makes no or little damage to the liver for most infected people but you have to check and monitor if it will ever make damage

as long as hbsag is present you are contagoius and as long as it is cronic (chronic) hbsag will stay that way.there is no drug to make hbsag negative now, only low percentages after years of therapy which can be expensive with severe sides too

i make love to my partner, she had a negative result of her blood test does it mean that i can work to qatar since qatar want not to spread contagious disease, i am a hepa b reactive not contagious since no medication need to take for this case ...do u think i can have a chance to get a medical clearance for my medical exam?
what do u mean by ur statement this means nothing for reactive hepa b not contagious?  do u mean that nothing to worry because this hepa b reactive in not contagious, that cannot spread this disease to other people....meaning safe? if so there will be a chance of getting medical clearance and fit to work to other country like qatar who is very strict with regards to hepa carrier?  kindly please answer my question and thank u for doing so...darose

the reason you dont spread to your partner one time it doesn t mean you are not contagoius, as long as hbsag is reactive you are

partners of hbv carriers sometimes develop immunity without antibodies detactable

i have no idea of qatar laws, i personally don t like those countries at all, no human rights...you should be able to work in any other civil country whether hbv is detactable or not

they should not check for hbv, their countries are full of hbv carriers from generations previous to mass vaccinations and infected hbv carriers make no difference now that vaccine is available.this way of acting checking people's blood is usually great ignorance and racist