Hepatis b test result
What does a Hepatitis B positive for antibodies mean. The girl at the clinic said that I wouldn't be able to get it base on this? Is this true? Thank you! :)

it depends which antibodies, there are several hbv antibodies but only hbsab antibody is useful and makes immunity
I am a Chronic Hepa B patient but doctors said I am healthy carrier and I took my wife and my adopted daughter for the vaccine because they were not infected on me they're inactive both. I am asking you right now because my wife got preggy for 3mos already. How come if my future baby will be infected as well like me because it is my blood and life that will run to him in the future. Is there a possibility that my baby will be a hepa b infected too? but my wife got prenatal and had some test and all were negatives including the HBsAg test too. Kindly response it immediately as because I am totally get annoyed about this.

Thank you...

Philip
You can only infect your wife NOT the baby. Your wife can infect the baby if she has Hepa B.

You said that your wife is vaccinated, so she is safe from being infected if she developed an antibody (You can have he checked for immunity after a few months)

Even if your wife have this virus she CANT infect the baby merely because she has it in her blood, she will infect the baby during delivery because of blood of your wife that can get through the baby's mouth, eyes etc. If you want to make sure within 24 hours after birth have the baby vaccinated, and she / he'll be safe from getting infected.
Thank you for your encouraging words.

Does Godex DS is the right drug on me?

God Bless...

Philip