Hepatitis B Community
Hepatitis B

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Hepatitis B

n feb-2014 I have been donated blood is result deducted as haplites b antigen surface positive,

So was totally shocking and afraid about my family, I have checked with physician he told me that take Blood test,

Its result is Aug-2014
Hepatitis B Envelop Antibody- Positive
Hepatitis B Envelop Antigen- Negative
Hepatitis B Virus DNA Quantities – 63 IU/ML..
Biliburbin Direct (diazao) - 0.23 Mg/Dl
In LFT find mild fattyliver

Doctor pleasantly suggest that don’t need treatment presently will have just monitor , after 6months,

now am taking Tablets for mild fatty liver Silybon -140, after taking tablets am feeling mild pain in liver portion, please suggest

Please Advise Me
Being HBeAg negative with very low viral load, it seems you are in the immune control phase and treatment is not needed at the moment. To be on the safe side, it is better to have your immediate family members vaccinated against HBV.
As far as I know, Silybon is not a drug to treat fatty liver. It is just (Silymarin) i made using an extract from the seeds a plant called the milk thistle (silybum marianum). It is better to change your life style and diet to control fatty liver - exercise regularly, no drinking and smoking,  more vegetables, and maintain a low body weight.
Thanks a lot for your valuable information,

Is their any chance to get or come down to zero virus,

There is a chance for clearing the infection, but very small, about 1% every year. Best to check up regularly as the disease can vary.
Thanks u Stephens am feeling more confident and positively, as per instruct will start the life style, and i can go Gym for body fitness,or jaghing , Please suggest , once again hearty fully thanks to u.  
Just do whatever you like and enjoy.
I had one more question Kindly let me know carry the hepatitis b is there any restriction in abroad for Working visa ,...
Unfortunately, a few countries in the Middle East have restrictions against persons with Hepatitis B from working in their countries. These countries are ignorant about medical facts and acting out of out of pure discrimination. Only constant protests by governments of the workers will get them to change.
Thanks , and i thought start treatment for Hair , here doctor suggesting some hear oil for head message and per day 2 tables, for this 2 months, it will led to effect for carrying Hap , B  ?????
Very few drugs will have direct effect on a virus. However, many drugs will interact with the liver. To protect your liver, you must know the drugs that you are taking, especially painkillers, to make sure they are liver friendly and not to exceed the recommended dosage. You can ask your doctor , chemist, or do your own search on the Internet. I am not an expert on drug-liver interaction.