Hepatitis B Community
Hepatitis B Nonreactive

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Hepatitis B Nonreactive

Please Give Me instruction For haveing Hepatitis B Non Reactive what is the Sloution and what steps whould i take,
and it this so Dangerous or serious,
cause in the test it showed the Hpetitis B nonreactive
It means that your body (blood) doesn't react to the HBsAG, which means you are negative for the disease.
I don't know if I made myself clear ali.  It means you do not have Hep B.  If you think you may have been exposed you can have additional testing done at a later date but your test is negative and you don't have to worry at this point.
this test result is definitely neg.  GREAT news for you!  What was and how long ago was your risk?  

Hep B is a classic Std and is transmitted mainly by sexual activity.  if your risk factor was more than three months ago, you do not need to retest.