Hepatitis B Community
Hepatitis B Possible Risk

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Hepatitis B Possible Risk

i had sex with Hepatitis B unknow status girl 28/10/2012 it was oral with condom then moved on her butt and teased it out just frottage while friction condom went out i am not sure if some of her mouth secretion salvia leaks from the condom and touched my penis while friction i tested for Hepatitis B one month post exposure it was antigen test and result negative also cbc it was good the livre condition so i took vaccinated  against Hepatits B first dosage was 16/12/2012 and second one was 16/01/2013 waiting for the last one after 5 months about my concern if i test now what is kind of test is accurate after two dosages of vaccination because i heard the antibodies result will be positive sure after vaccination and did i put myself at risk from sexual activity explained here please help me
Any help about my incident
hbv is always cleared on adults, only 4% can get chronic and this 4% is made of incompetent immuen systems...drug adicts, use of drugs that suppress immuen system, pregnancy, probably not your case

also there was no need to wait for a test you could just take vaccine and forget about it
Really thank you that is mean one month post exposure test is conclusive and I vaccinated after that exposure and the test thank you a lot