Hepatitis B Possible Risk
i had sex with Hepatitis B unknow status girl 28/10/2012 it was oral with condom then moved on her butt and teased it out just frottage while friction condom went out i am not sure if some of her mouth secretion salvia leaks from the condom and touched my penis while friction i tested for Hepatitis B one month post exposure it was antigen test and result negative also cbc it was good the livre condition so i took vaccinated  against Hepatits B first dosage was 16/12/2012 and second one was 16/01/2013 waiting for the last one after 5 months about my concern if i test now what is kind of test is accurate after two dosages of vaccination because i heard the antibodies result will be positive sure after vaccination and did i put myself at risk from sexual activity explained here please help me
Any help about my incident
hbv is always cleared on adults, only 4% can get chronic and this 4% is made of incompetent immuen systems...drug adicts, use of drugs that suppress immuen system, pregnancy, probably not your case

also there was no need to wait for a test you could just take vaccine and forget about it
Really thank you that is mean one month post exposure test is conclusive and I vaccinated after that exposure and the test thank you a lot