Aa
A
A
Close
Hepatitis B Profile Interpretation
Hi! I'm 26 years old. It's been almost 5 years since I found out that I have a Hepa B. It was when I applied to join the Philippine Army. So depressing! God knows how I really would want to become a soldier. After I failed in the PA's medical examination, I decided to have a Hepa Profile and these are the results: Hbs-Ag: COV (11.52) - Result (745.71) = REACTIVE ; Anti - HBs: COV (10.00) - Result (2.110) = NON-REACTIVE ; Hbe-Ag: COV (10.22) - Result (1982.650) = REACTIVE ; Anti-Hbe: COV (153.70) - Result (2047.75) = NON-REACTIVE ; Anti-Hbc G: COV (1.00) - Result (0.010) = REACTIVE ; Anti-Hbc M: COV (163.12) - Result (13.880) = NON-REACTIVE     Please help me understand this Hepa Profile Marker Report..Also, is the Hepa B that I have a chronic or acute? How will I know about it?...PLEASE HELP ME..Thank you.
Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
You are chronic.To understand your state you need liver ultrasound, fibroscan, alt, hbsag quantitive in iU/ml, hbv dna quant.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Is there a little chance that I will be cured from having a chronic hepa B?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Yes there is a chance. To tell how much the chance is you need those tests.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Having those tests would require a lot of money considering my below average monthly income. However, by WILL and GOD's GRACE, I will be able to take those tests in time...Liver ultrasound, fibroscan, alt, hbsag quantitive in iU/ml, hbv dna quant., I will surely save for these tests. It is a great relief that there are people who listens and gives medical advice to us..Thank you for helping people like me..GOD BLESS!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Before giving the tests make sure that the result is in iu/ml for pcr dna hbv and for hbsag quant, ask them to show you a sample test report. If it is not in iu do not do the test, it will be a waste of money.

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
How much did you pay for the hepa profile sir?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Hepatitis B Profile Interpretation
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources
Top Hepatitis Answerers
Blank