Hepatitis B Questions
Over the past few years I have been having a variety of symptoms including tingling in hands and feet, stomach growling, dizziness, intermittent sore throat and anxiety. However, lately things have seemed to be worse and over the past year includes abdominal pain, cramping diarrhea and also pale stools from time to time.
I have been tested for Hep A, B and C numerous time. A and C came back negative and Hep B came back that I have immunity. I have had other tests like all liver function tests and ultrasound and everything came back fine. I do not know what is wrong.
My question is could I have hepatitis B if I were to be in contact with someone with Hepatitis B even though my bloodwork came back that I am immune.
Any response would be appreciated.

Thanks.

--No.