Hepatitis B Community
Hepatitis B: Top 10 Treatment Centers in USA

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

you should be able to find hbsag quant by abbott architect and fibroscan here, it is impossible they don t have it otherwise they are the top 10 in US but worst than china and vietnam in a worldwide view

http://archive.mail-list.com/hbv_research/message/20110318.220522.32645a1e.en.html

Here are the top treatment centers for Hepatitis B, a liver disorder:

1. The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland: It is not only one of the best hospitals in the U.S., but also ranks among the best hepatitis B treatment centers in the country. The hospital combines medical technologies such as epidemiology, host immune response, viral pathogenesis, and viral evolution studies to gain insight into the treatment and prevention of hepatitis B.

2. The Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota: This hepatitis B treatment center plays a pivotal role in spreading awareness among the public and vaccinating people. With high-tech facilities and proficient medical personnel, Mayo Clinic is certainly one of the best picks for patients combating this disease.

3. The Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts: A member of the extensive hepatitis B research network, the viral hepatitis department here is one of the best when it comes to treating the disease. This hepatitis B treatment center has phlebotomy, diagnostic labs, and radiographic facilities on site. The microbial and histopathological evaluations of the hepatitis B treatment center are world-class. The clinical trials done at the treatment center are highly competent.

4. The Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio: This treatment center places importance on educating the public on hepatitis B. With some of the best doctors and specialists in the country on board, the treatment center has some of the best practices for the treatment of hepatitis B.

5. The UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, California: The medical center is known for its liver programs and advanced treatment methods. The center also has a remarkable pediatric center for hepatic complications. Their "Asian Liver Program" is one of the best known hepatitis programs in the country.

6. The New York-Presbyterian University Hospital of Columbia: The hospital has remarkable statistics on curing patients with hepatitis B. The Center for Liver Disease and Transplantation at the center is one of the best of its kind in the U.S.

7. The University of California, San Francisco Medical Center: The center does not charge a fee for testing and charges a nominal fee for vaccination. It has done work in treating patients with hepatitis B disease. The treatment center has also been doing commendable work in spreading public awareness about the disease. The San Francisco Hepatitis B Collaborative, established in 2004, is one such example of the initiative.

8. The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: This hospital is one of the best hepatitis B treatment centers in the country according to The U.S. News and World Report. This center, with its dedicated team of doctors, has treated numerous patients with hepatitis B. It has adopted a thorough vaccination strategy.

9. The Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina: The medical center is a part of the "Hepatitis B Research Network," which brings together leading clinics with excellent hepatitis departments to combat the disease globally.

10. The University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, Washington: The medical center in Washington has high-tech treatment methods and is part of the "Hepatitis B Research Network," one of the biggest such initiatives in the world.
What about in other countries like singapore? Asian I mean...
Thank u...
I just call  cleveland clinic and they dont even know what FibrosCan is . thet is why I am having my done in europe when I am visiting femily.I call a lot of clinics is US and they dont know what I am tolking about. I reed thet Fibroscan is still not FDA approved in US.

well at this point as i was thinking they are top ten in US but last even after thrid world......dont even bother hbsag quant by architect, ask for that test in europe too

FDA is nothing to determine what is really useful to our health, lately it looks just worried about US drug makers market losing a lot of money in the crisis and indian/asians generics
Contact: Nezam H Afdhal, M.D. 1 617 632 1118 ***@****  I fund this doctor in Boston he is doing clinical trilas I have to call him tomorow to see if I am candidate but this was definitly only clinic I calld and they knew what I am tolking about .