Hepatitis B Virus- HBs AG and Anti-HBe
Dear sir,

A) I do not have any simptons of Hepatitis B. But in my blood test following virus are reactive or positive.
1. HBs AG,
2. Anti-HBe.

B) Following is non reactive.
1. Anti HBc IgM
2. HBe AG
3. Anti HCV

I have gone through all test- liver profile, Platelet count - 244,000,  CBC, Urine Test - no any abnormality found.

Kindly suggest can HBs AG and Anti-HBe become -ve. Is there any vaccination which can result into -ve?

Kindly suggest treatment. Awaiting for your reply at the earliest.

Yours Faitfully,

SGR
I think you are an inactive carrier. you need to get a HBV DNA test just to make sure there is no virus in your blood. as long as the virus remains inactive then you should be alright. How old are you?

there is no treatment for inactive carriers. I am inactive carrier myself. the chance to become negative is very slim. God knows when the virus will leave you.
in case you missed the very fine print, this forum is patient to patient only and no drs monitor the questions asked.  If you have not consulted with a hepatologist yet, you might want to consider doing so in the near future.  THere are a few hep b members here that can share their experience, but mostly, the members have hep c.  If you do not have this resource, you might want to bookmark it. It has some patient support section:
http://www.hepb.org/
Can Ayurvedik or Homeopathy treatment make inactive carrier - ve?

Is there any vaccination for HBs AG and Anti-HBe make non reactive in any pathy?

Kindly suggest.

Regards;
SGR
Thanks Jimmy,

I am 40 Years old. My diet, activeness is very good. I do execrcise Yoga, Walking . I do not face any problem being inactive Hep B carrier .

Due to +ve of HBs AG & Anti HBe, I may have to loose overseas job. That's why kindly suggest is there any medicine in Homeopathy or any other pathy which can become -VE.

Thanks,
SGR
The Serology panel that you decribed is not complete: We are missing the antiHBc IgG  ( IgG) antibody. This will be positive.If not ( very, very  rare!) I will explain what it could mean.

You are most likely a carrier in an inactive state hence the IgM negativity of the core antibody.

You need to check ALT, AST, bili and Albumin, - this is easy to get.  If those are normal you are in the e-neg inactive carrier state. Viral load would be important but is hard to get for many people, particular if no active hepatitis exists at the moment.

have you done a HBV DNA test? you should do it to make sure there is no virus in your blood stream. Jim
Go to this website and read the article. it might give you a hope. the man mentioned in the article was treated and the virus was totally cleared of his body.
I wish i could do that.

http://www.medscape.com/editorial/cmetogo/5971
You have no doubt been infected, but at some point your immune system has taken full control over the virus. No vaccination will be done. No therapy necessary. You are not infectious. But a small amount of the HBV virus remains - you need to mention this when you ever have immunosupressive therapy for rheumatic disease or cancer.
Can someone help me this morning i had the exit of my test but i have not understand if I have taken Hepatitis B

Ossacetic  transaminase 18 (5-38)
piruvic  transaminase 17 (5-40)
HBs Ag negative
Hbs Ab 302.1
7.0 ant. absent
7.0 ant. present
Hbc Ab present
Hbe Ag negative
Hbe Ab positive
Hcv Ab absent

can go tomorrow to hospital be vaccinateed or do i have alredy infected??
Sorry i have had this bad surprice this morning.
I'm sorry for my bad english i'm italian.
Fiorella
hello am new here. please explain to me the result of my lab test.

HbeAg 0.26  non reactive
anti Hbe 0.05 reactive
anti Hbc total 0.08 reactive

thanks
How is your anti-HBs?
my result is Anti-HBe??do i have hepatitis B?? im 16 y.o of age please anyone reply at my comment main me ***@****
the virus is present when hbsag is positive, all other markers are needed to see if virus is active and if very active

so check:
hbsag and hbsab
hbcab
hbeag,hbeab
hbvdna pcr
alt/ast

also fibroscan/ultrasound are necessary to see if there is any liver damage although at your age is very very rare but better to check.
i have a friend who never checked anything when very young because she thought smoking made her eyes yellow.....so she developped cirrhosis from auto-immune hepatitis (not hbv) since she was 14-15yo

after you have checked all those you can see if virus is present and if a therapy is needed.usually at your age there is no need of therapy and only interferon can be considered
what if the carrier is 7 months pregnant/??
does the baby infected?
yes and chronic in 95% cases or more, hbv is transmitted chronic only at birth.the baby will have hbv vaccien at birth and the virus will be cleared by the baby

if the mother is hbeag pos and very high hbvdna it is best to take tenofovir for her

but please do not rescue posts from 2010, even posts from 1-2years ago are outdated with all recent development