Hepatitis B Community
Hepatitis B and C

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Hepatitis B and C

hello

After the 14 week After vaginal sex No protective
I did the following test

HBs-Ag
HBs-Ab
HCV-Ab

They were all Negative.

Do I need another test at another time? Or is enough?
so However, after a negative test result, I got an injection of hepatitis stage.
No one can answer my question?
when did you get your first shot of vaccine.
If all test were negative and the first shot was taken i month ago.
you can test for HBSab to see if you start building anti bodies a good number to see in this test is >10ui/ml
Thanks for answer
But my question was that my test ( test after 14 week ) result is reliable?
For lack of hepatitis!
Well your question is understood, the virus will be in your blood after aprox 3 months =12 weeks.
my question which u didn't answer when did you have your first vaccine shot. also when you tested HBSab it was negative, as stated above if your 1st vaccine was done a month ago i would retest myself for HBSab and i am after seeing a positive result in this latter. Normally having a positive HBSab would mean 2 thing either HBV infection and for this HBSag must be positive, or recently injected with Hep B vaccine and in your case it is the second one.
to sum up after the vaccine you should have positive HBSab >10ui/ml and Negative HBSag= vaccine had worked on you and no need to panic anymore.
I got an injection of hepatitis stage

do you mean Hep B vaccine by this above phrase.
My problem is that before vaccination
I am sure that there is no hepatitis virus in the my blood.
If I'm in the fourteenth week of the test HBs-Ag and HBs-Ab negative is characterized by that I do not have hepatitis. Is that true?
Be comforting?
TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
nO hEP b IF

HBS ag +HBSab NEGATIVE.

BUT BEAR IN MIND YOU ARE NOT IMUNED FOR HEP B THEREFORE YOU NEED TO MINITOR HBS AB AFTER THE THIRD MONTH MEADING AFTER 1 MONTH FROM THE SECOND HEP VACCINE. ALSO ON THE 7TH MONTH AFTER A MONTH FROM THE 3RD VACCINE. THIS WAY YOU CAN TELL THAT YOUR SYSTEM HAS BUILT ANTI BODIES
HBSAB POSITIVE >10UI/ML IN MOST CASES THE READING IS 1000 UI/ML AFTER THE 3 COURSE OF VACCINE INTAKE. IF LESS THAN 10UI/ML A 4TH VACCINE IS NEEDED ON THE 12TH MONTH TO BOOST IT.