Hepatitis B from dirty tissue
3 days ago I went to a chinese massage parlour and also got a happy ending. The place was clean enough, with the tissues on a small clean table... except for the sink which was FILTHY, bits of hair, dirt and god knows what else - it looked like it hadn't been cleaned for months - the sink is also where the masseuse kept the bottles of oil, but I didn't think it was a big deal and ignored the sink.

During the happy ending I had forgotten about the sink and after I orgasmed she wiped my penis and anus with tissues almost immediately. I noticed that she grabbed the tissues from the side that the sink was on, which means she may have wiped my penis and anus with the tissues from the filthy sink - although I did not witness her doing this. When I got up I noticed a tissue in the sink which was either one used to wipe the oil off my body or a leftover from wiping my penis and anus.

Am I at any risk of Hepatitis B entering my body through my penis or anus? Let me re-iterate that the sink was filthy, with what almost looked like droppings or small black bits of dirt around the edge and hair, direct in the bowl.

Since then I haven't really had any symptoms besides some itching in the pubic area which I had before that day anyway.
You mean by this ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btheeIEDIrE
There is some risk, in what you describe its close to risk at toiled intercourse so I guess you should screen for all STD's to be sure.