Hepatitis B Community
Hepatitis B is curable or not in my case

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

I Sundeep Kaushik (32M) got to know about this disease when i was going to donate blood at Rotary Blood Bank.

Reports as on 22/12/13
HBV DNA Repots - 1,04,78,275

LFT -
SGPT 90
SGOT 50
ALP 73
(REST IS NORMAL IN LFT)

HBsAg - 279.3
HBeAg - 34.82

Going through with homeopathic treatment

LFT Report as on 1/3/14
SGPT - 108
SGOT - 39

NOW MY QUESTION IS THAT
MY TREATMENT IS GOING IN RIGHT DIRECTION OR NOT?
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET RID OF THIS DISEASE?

I don't understand those test but I think after half year if the virus did not leave your body it meant you chronically carrier of Bhepitits. There are medicine that reduce the virus level so that it will not develop liver cirrosis (cirrhosis) or cancel. Mostly B.hepitits virus is in your blood and it  produces new virus all the time so it is impossible to get ride of it, only possible to reduce the virus level through taking antiviral medicine. This is what I have read and heard from doctors. Anyway, everything is possible through God. If it s God s will He will heal.