Hepatitis B Community
Hepatitis B odds of contraction.

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Hepatitis B odds of contraction.

I recently had sexual intercourse with an asian female who works in a massage parlor in Las Vegas.  She did not sound like she was born here.  I used a condom and sex was only 2-3 minutes.  There was no rip in the condom.  When I took the condom off, I don't think it touched the penis.  My questions are as follows:

1) What are my odds of contracting Hepatitis B/HIV?
2) Can Hepatitis B/HIV live outside the body and the condom acidentally touched the penis to give me the disease?
3) I know Aids/HIV takes 2-3 months in 99% of cases to be tested for, but for Hepatitis B, when can I test with accuracy.
4) What is the odds of an asian massage parlor employee having these diseases, especially since she kept telling me not to tell anyone, as she does not do this?

Thank you for any guidance you can provide, as I'm scared out of my mind and have never done anything like this before.

PS:  This occurrecd 7 days ago and since 1 day after I notice a tingle/mild buning sensation at the tip of my penis.......is this anything or just my imagination.
As long as you use safe sex practices, I think you would be in the clear.

Are you vaccinated for Hep B? If you are, and you test positive for the antibodies, HBsAb, you would never have to worry about getting infected with Hep B. You can do this test right now. If you test negative, you can get yourself tested for HBsAg after 9 weeks.

If you have not been vaccinated, get it done now.